Search results for 'interactive white board'
Regular Price: $495.00
Special Price: $369.00
- Automatically correct, organise and share your notes via MTG sync app.
- MTG Sync App allows you to manage the data from Android or Apple device.
- Automatic cropping feature.
- Automatically detects edges of the board.
- Allows the use of Template sheet for better organizing of useful data.
- Easy handling of the Template sheet via its magnetic backing.
Regular Price: $2,495.00
Special Price: $1,775.00
- Color Copyboard with an active area of 33.0'' x 54.2'' and 2 interactive panels
- Color scan notes and save them in USB flash drive, SD memory card, or Computer
- Print notes through a color printer or MFP
- Easy-to-Read 1.8" Color LCD
- Clear Marker Reproduction Technology
- Password Lock for Secure Operations
- Dry erase felt-tipped markers (One black, red and blue)
- Clock Battery
- USB Cable
Regular Price: $592.00
Special Price: $399.00
- 7.651" x 11.267" effective writing and drawing space
- Lightweight and portable design
- Connect with a PC and Projector to use as an independent teaching aid
- Rugged grip surface to withstand rigor use
- Multi-user input—up to three users can simultaneously interact on ēno click, ēno and/or ēno mini slates
- Environmentally certified
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Bluetooth-enabled consolidated Interactive stylus
- AAA battery
- PolyVision driver software
- Bluetooth radio dongle
- (2) spare stylus tips
Regular Price: $1,295.00
Special Price: $995.00
- Advanced Infra-Red flexes is to acknowledge position either with pen or finger anywhere on the screen.
- Efficiently accommodate into a complete conference network.
- Low glare with durable surface.
- Comprises with Flow! Work annotation software and saves you work for further use.
- Interpret with all 3rd party applications.
Regular Price: $1,074.95
Special Price: $859.95
- Convert Handwritten Notes on any traditional Whiteboard into permanent digital media file
- Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth version)
- Activates surface Area Up To 9' X 5'
- Share knowledgeable presentations to a Global Audience
- Includes specifically designed Dry Erase Sleeves and Cutting Edge Collaboration Software
- Works with both Windows Pc and Mac
- 1 eBeam Edge Receiver
- 1 eBeam Stylus
- 1 eBeam LiveWire (optional)
- 2 Mounting plates
- 15ft USB cable
- 1 Battery (AAA)
- eBeam Workspace 1.0, PC
Regular Price: $1,495.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- Standard 36"(H) x 51"(W) writing surface
- Black and White printing with built-in thermal printer
- Dual Panel interface
- Direct PC connectivity through a USB connection
- Write, draw, and save board notes to your PC for later reference
- Compressed two board sides print into one A4 size paper
- Share notes on network or distribute them via email
- Thermal Paper
- Markers (black and red)
- USB Cable (10 ft)
- Wall Mounting Equipment (floor stand optional)
Regular Price: $485.00
Special Price: $385.00
- Interactive Instructor remote with a laser pointer
- Intuitive Student response pads with unique ID numbers
- Portable Radio Frequency Receiver with 2.4G Hz radio frequency and automatic interference avoidance
- Durable, lightweight, and compact response system
- Built-in QClick software for a variety of test formats from paper-based to oral and PPT, etc.
- Get instant real-time results and responses
- LED indicators to show power status and confirm response submission on both student and instructor remotes
- Export and import class lists in Excel format and convert PowerPoint presentations into quizzes with a single click
- Instructor wireless pad
- Response Pad
- Radio Frequency Receiver
Regular Price: $365.00
Special Price: $265.00
- Easy to Install at the back of the monitor to extend the general interface functionality.
- PN-ZB01 expansion board comes with multi input / output ports that Include component video input, 5-BNC analog RGB input, DVI-D input / output, S-video input, stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, composite video input (BNC), RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output to attach two 10W speakers.
- Takes interactivity to the next level in classrooms – BrightLink 485Wi allows PC less interaction to create more engaging lessons with multi user interactivity on almost any surface. No drivers required. It also supports auto callibration for hassel free writing on any surface be it the wall or a tabletop.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1 and 3100 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
- Interactive - Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Interactive Pens - Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector - Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with no shadow interference.
- Present Over a Network - Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable