Search results for 'interactive white board'
Regular Price: $13,299.00
Special Price: $12,595.00
- Place over 65'' Plasma Display to convert it into Interactive Whiteboard instantly
- Allows 2 users to interact simultaneously
- Operate with simple hand gestures, interactive stylus, or other objects
- Leverage Interactive Whiteboard with Starboard software features
- Enhance performance with detachable digitizer
- Customizable control buttons
- 2 Retractable styluses
- Electronic pen w/ AAA Alkaline battery
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Users Guide
Regular Price: $1,650.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- 77.8'' diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- Webster software on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- 15’ (5m) USB cable
- User Guide
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
Regular Price: $13,495.00
Special Price: $10,121.00
- Cross Cut Industrial Shredder
- Conveyor Belt for hands-free and automatic Feeding
- Auto Start/Stop and Reverse Operation in case of Jams
- From Cardboard to Complete Files, CD/DVDs, Magnetic Disks, Stack of Paper Sheets - shreds a range of material
- Thermal overload protected massive 36 Gallon Shred Bin
- Shred up to 90 sheets at once
- Feed opening of 16”
- Auto Cleaning and oiling Indicator
- Self Diagnosis System
- Safety Circuit Breaker
- Ease of use with LED Control Panel
- Security Key and Lock for maximum control
Regular Price: $2,399.00
Special Price: $1,899.00
- You can write on the images or text.
- Save your drawings/images/edits to an image folder on your PC.
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection.
- Projects a clear 80 inch image from 7.7 feet.
- Functions as an Interactive Whiteboard with the mouse allowing you to interact with any interactive software.
- Brightness: 2500 Lumens.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA (Native).
Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is a professional audio and video conferencing device designed to convert your any room into fully collaborative meeting room. Optimized for 6-10 people and ideal for any size of business, CC3000E gives HD 1080p video quality and comes with a 90-degree field and 10x lossless zoom for enhanced details of a picture. It also has a mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt controls for enhanced collaboration. Connect it to your computer or a thin client and get your video conferencing meeting started anywhere. It comes equipped with a multiple features that allow you to benefit from face-to-face crystal clear communication.
Full Room Video Conferencing
Offering the benefits of a full room video conferencing, Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is an ideal solution for both enterprises and SMEs. It is affordable than most brands out in the market, easy to maintain, requires no such support or training. The user can run it with any system they are comfortable with and it can run through any existing laptop.
Your Conference Room The Way You Like
The ConferenceCam CC3000E comes with the flexibility to set up the conference room just the way you like with up to 32-foot range between camera and speaker. It comes in three different parts; a camera, the speakerphone and a central hub which is used to connect all other devices together including a PC.
Easy to Use
Users simply need to connect to their PC, Mac or thin client. Connect the ConferenceCam’s USB cable to the laptop and initiate a video conferencing call within the desktop video conferencing application of your choice. With its easy plug and play capabilities it supports call made through any software and is Skype, Cisco Jabber, Vidyo and Microsoft Lync certified.
HD Video Quality and High-Quality Sound
Enjoy life-like full HD 1080p video quality and high quality sound completely synchronized with the picture. The sound is so good that even the audience sitting at a distance of 20 feet from the speakerphone can hear very clearly. CC3000E supports Omni-directional full duplex mics with an acoustic echo and noise cancellation feature optimized to hear in noisy environments.
90-Degree Field of View with Mechanical 260-Degree Pan and 130-Degree Tilt
it has a generously wide field of view which covers the audience from all the angles. The pan and tilt functions enhance collaboration to great extent.
10x Lossless Zoom
You will be able to see outstanding detail and clarity of picture displayed on any medium, be it a whiteboard or any other object.
Zeiss Glass Lens With AutoFocus
This high precision lens will focus on objects and people to give a razor sharp resolution wherever the lens points.
Far-end Camera Control
The far-end camera control system of CC3000E will give you the leverage to operate another conference camera’s pan, tilt and zoom functions from a remote location.Learn More
Regular Price: $2,495.00
Special Price: $1,579.00
- Multi-user support, simultaneous operation of up to 3 points
- Large 77'' diagonal screen for high-impact lessons
- Multi-touch operations, use Electronic Pen or fingers
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 2 USB Hub Ports
- Minimized projector reflection with low-glare screen
- Durable, Electronic-Free Surface
- Panaboard Software is included
- Operating Instructions
- Power Cord (9 ft. 10 1/8 in.)
- Electronic Pen
- AAA Battery
- USB Cable (16 ft. 4 7/8 in.)
- 2 Wall mounting plates (Left, Right)
- Penpoint (Replacement)
- Software CD-ROM
Regular Price: $734.00
Special Price: $499.00
- 7.651" x 11.267" effective writing and drawing space
- RM Easiteach software included
- Student Response management via Qwizdom WizTeach software
- Lightweight and portable design
- Connect with a PC and Projector to use as an independent teaching aid
- Rugged grip surface to withstand rigor use
- Multi-user input—up to three users can simultaneously interact on ēno click, ēno and/or ēno mini slates
- Environmentally certified
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Bluetooth-enabled consolidated Interactive stylus
- AAA battery
- PolyVision driver software
- Bluetooth radio dongle
- (2) spare stylus tips
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price: $1,399.00
- Multi-Touch 79 inches wide screen.
- “Dual-Pen” feature allowing 2 users to work at the same time.
- Hand writing recognition.
- Use a finger or Stylus-Pen or any object to operate the Whiteboard.
- Lightweight structure with a steel surface.
- Support of different OS: Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Tilt adjustable 17” LCD pen display with SXGA resolution providing a clear image that works well with high-resolution LCD projectors.
- Import and Export various files.
- Easy to use technology that Recognizes Your Handwriting or Wireless Electronic Pen that assists with accuracy.
- Control computer applications, write Digital Notes, deliver Interactive Lessons, and Mark Up Web Sites, Documents and Multi-Media files on the display while your audience watches on a large screen.
- Free lifetime updates on included StarBoard Software Suite.
- Stylus Pen
- AAA alkaline dry cell
- USB and Audio Cable
- StarBoard Software
- User Guide