Search results for 'interactive white board'
Regular Price: $1,699.00
Special Price: $1,299.00
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection.
- Built in 8W Mono Speaker.
- Digital zoom adjustment up 4x.
- Projects a clear 80 inch image from 8.2 feet.
- Comes with 3LCD Technology that projects amazing picture quality.
- Brightness: 2500 Lumens.
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA).
BrightLink 475 Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector is designed with built-in interactive capabilities making it perfect to be virtually used in any setting. You can instantly transform any area into an interactive surface by mounting the projector on a wall or table. With the interactive pen combination, it is a powerful complete interactive solution for business and educational sectors.
Ultra-short Throw Projection Without Shadow Intervention
Without paying a premium for the size you will enjoy BrightLink 475 Wi Ultra-Short throw design, with images projected up to 100” diagonal in WXGA, 1280x800 resolution. You can have a large interactive area with the projector 12.2” away from the image surface.
High Definition Resolution (WXGA)
Enjoy a more interactive area of 100” and a wide screen high definition resolution of (1280x800) without any shadow interference.
3x Brighter and Colorful Images
3x Brighter Colors than Leading Projector Brands. Turn your meeting and your classroom lectures into a true-life time experience with Epson’s 3LCD, 3 chip technology for brilliant images.
Dual Pen for Simultaneous Work
BrightLink 475 Wi projector gives you the option to interact on the screen either independently or simultaneously with another partner. You can deliver a lecture or conduct a meeting, annotating images or content using the two interactive pens.
Annotate From Any Connected SourceLearn More
Without even connecting to a computer, it allows the user to annotate from any connected source be it a laptop, Ipad, document camera or a Blu/ray player.
- Connect with your PC from up to 30 feet away without cables
- Interactive toolbar
- Pair up to 7 devices and communicate simultaneously
- Import Microsoft Office files
- Recognize and export handwritten notes to a variety format
- Includes Starboard software suite
- Perform wireless operations for straight 16 hours without worrying about battery recharge
- 16 Programmable function keys
- 2.4G RF adaptor
- AC adaptor and plug
- Stylus pen
- AAA alkaline battery
- Pen tip replacement pin w/2 Spare pen tips
- USB cable
- WT-1 Setup Software (CD-ROM) for Windows, Mac 2
- Quick Start Guide
Regular Price: $2,906.00
Special Price: $1,795.00
- Wide 104.3" diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- RM Easiteach® Software with full content
- toolbars on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- USB 5m Cable
- User Guide
Regular Price: $12,195.00
Special Price: $9,146.00
- Strip Cut Industrial Shredder
- Conveyor Belt for hands-free and automatic Feeding
- Auto Start/Stop and Reverse Operation in case of Jams
- From Cardboard to Complete Files, CD/DVDs, Magnetic Disks, Stack of Paper Sheets - shreds a range of material
- Thermal overload protected massive 49 Gallon Shred Bin
- Shred up to 125 sheets at once
- Feed opening of 16”
- Auto Cleaning and oiling Indicator
- Self Diagnosis System
- Safety Circuit Breaker
- Ease of use with LED Control Panel
- Security Key and Lock for maximum control
- 21.5" IPS display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and wide viewing angles
- Cordless and battery-free pen with 2 side-switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Multi-finger touch surface
- 5 user-assignable ExpressKeys to access common functions or tools.
- Integrated USB hub with 2 USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display
- HDCP compliant
- Completely flat, textured, anti-glare surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline
Regular Price: $899.00
Special Price: $719.95
- Turn any Whiteboard into an Interactive Whiteboard
- Compatible with any Digital Projector, including High Definition Projectors
- Control your computer applications right from the board with Interactive Stylus
- Activates a wider area of up to 123'' diagonal
- Conduct interactive Live meetings over the Web with Scrapbook Software
- Portable and Lightweight, take it anywhere
Regular Price: $2,895.00
Special Price: $2,297.00
- Wide 83'' diagonal screen for high-impact lessons
- Multi-user support, simultaneous operation of up to 3 points
- Multi Touch Dynamic Image Control
- Multi-touch operations, use Electronic Pen or fingers
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 2 USB Hub Ports
- Minimized projector reflection with low-glare screen
- Durable, Electronic-Free Surface
- Panaboard Software is included
- Operating Instructions
- Power Cable (10 ft.)
- Electronic Pen
- AAA Battery
- USB Cable (16 ft. 4 7/8 in.)
- 2 Wall mounting plates
- Penpoint (Replacement)
- Software CD-ROM
Regular Price: $2,895.00
Special Price: $1,791.00
- Eliminate tedious note-taking with spontaneous collaboration and capturing
- 3-button interface allows direct capture to printer,
- diskette, or built-in Web server
- Wireless Bluetooth-enabled color printer included
- Compatible with any marker or chalk board up to 48” high x 96” wide
- Integrates with RoomWizard Room Scheduling System
- Holds approximately 40 images on the Web Server and access them on LAN via any Web browser
- Captures line drawings and writing in any color
- Weighs less than 2 lbs and mounts easily
- User's guide
- Installation Manual
- Mounting templates
- Power adapter with 15' (4.6m) cord
- 15' (4.6m) 100-baseT Ethernet cable
- 10' (3.04m) cable from arm to control pad
- 24' (7.32m) of cable raceway in 4' (1.22m) sections
- "Tilt-up" mounting bracket for camera arm