Search results for 'Video'
Items 1-10 of 19
- All-in-one design combines HD video with high-quality audio clarity
- The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone
- Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio
- Remote control and base button control options
- 1080p HD and 30 fps
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync and Skype and works with most other popular unified communications platforms
- UVC H.264 onboard technology and compatible with both PCs and Macs
- High-quality webcam sensor and Logitech RightLight 2 technology Autofocus and a Carl Zeiss quality lens
- A 78-degree field of view and 180-degree video pan
- Camera extender
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
Regular Price: $1,299.00
Special Price: $1,169.00
- Present and Record audio/video lectures in real-time
- Activates an area of up to 113'' diagonal
- Plug and Play, No specialized trainings or installation cost
- Wireless Keyboard
- Built-in High Fidelity JBL, speakers and Mic
- Multi function stylus
- One-touch recording
- Security key to unlock unit
- Includes eBeam Education Software
- 1 Engage System
- 1 Installation template
- 1 Security key
- 1 Interactive stylus
- 1 Package of spare stylus tips
- 2 Mounting brackets with spare adhesive
- 1 RF keyboard with sleeve & USB charging cable
- 1 Keyboard mounting plate for non magnetic surfaces
Regular Price: $1,190.00
Special Price: $695.00The iMMCam Recordex LBX-500 Document Camera from Recordex has a high-definition camera and a full-page viewing area so the whole classroom as well as any meeting room can see anything from microscope slides to entire documents. It comes with a Built-in LED that illuminates images, and image effects like freeze, mirror and screen split let you customize your presentation. View or capture pictures and record video in both 2D and 3D. It also has an adjustable camera arm and head that gives you the flexibility to display documents and objects of any size. VGA, HDMI and DVI outputs offer a versatile range of high-definition computer connections. It also Includes software, remote control, cables and carrying case. Learn More
Regular Price: $365.00
Special Price: $265.00
- Easy to Install at the back of the monitor to extend the general interface functionality.
- PN-ZB01 expansion board comes with multi input / output ports that Include component video input, 5-BNC analog RGB input, DVI-D input / output, S-video input, stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, composite video input (BNC), RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output to attach two 10W speakers.
- Low-light CMOS, adaptive brightness adjustment
- 1080P format for high definition output
- USB2.0 digital interface, driver free installation
- Low CPU utilization
- FPF focus control mode, (locks the focus point image)
- Manual fine-tuning focus via remote
- Compatible with the majority of video conferencing software.
- Supports Linux and Android as well as Mac iOS
- Infrared remote control operation, effective distance 7m
- Support RS232 serial control, and remote control use for 1.2m ~ 7m
- Standard tripod bracket screw holes for easy installation
- 10.1" IPS color wide viewing angle LCD display with 1280 x 800 resolution and LED backlight – comfortably view documents in landscape or portrait mode
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB datacordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Slim profile allows it to be used flat on the desktop
- Integrated, retractable stand supports use at two different angles
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third party arms and stands
Regular Price: $1,995.00
Special Price: $1,495.00
- 17" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Display with SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Write directly into Microsoft Office files or annotate applications, PowerPoint presentations, or even live motion videos
- Exclusive Object Management tool and Electromagnetic Grip pen for accurate and precise communication with the board
- Library of over 5000 images with thumbnail review capability to power search
- Conversion of Handwritten content into digital files
- RM Easiteach Software, Flow!Works software, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy – all in one!
- Professional grade 2.0 Megapixel CMOS imagining engine and high quality precision lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
- Takes interactivity to the next level in classrooms – BrightLink 485Wi allows PC less interaction to create more engaging lessons with multi user interactivity on almost any surface. No drivers required. It also supports auto callibration for hassel free writing on any surface be it the wall or a tabletop.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1 and 3100 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
- Interactive - Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Interactive Pens - Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector - Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with no shadow interference.
- Present Over a Network - Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
Regular Price: $1,049.00
Special Price: $974.00
- Activates an area of up to 120'' diagonal with projector support
- Convert any traditional whiteboard into an interactive whiteboard.
- Browse the Mimio Gallery for ready-to-use lesson content.
- Enliven lessons with audio, video and Flash files.
- Record video lessons and audio files
- Import existing lessons from Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Save your whiteboard notes and drawings to your PC
- MimioStudio software
- MimioTeach bar
- MimioStudio software
- MimioTeach stylus
- MimioHub wireless receiver
- USB micro-B cable (5 metres /16 feet)
- 5 V 500 mA USB power supply
- Magnetic mounting bracket