Search results for 'camera'
Items 1-10 of 14
Regular Price: $2,895.00
Special Price: $1,791.00
- Eliminate tedious note-taking with spontaneous collaboration and capturing
- 3-button interface allows direct capture to printer,
- diskette, or built-in Web server
- Wireless Bluetooth-enabled color printer included
- Compatible with any marker or chalk board up to 48” high x 96” wide
- Integrates with RoomWizard Room Scheduling System
- Holds approximately 40 images on the Web Server and access them on LAN via any Web browser
- Captures line drawings and writing in any color
- Weighs less than 2 lbs and mounts easily
- User's guide
- Installation Manual
- Mounting templates
- Power adapter with 15' (4.6m) cord
- 15' (4.6m) 100-baseT Ethernet cable
- 10' (3.04m) cable from arm to control pad
- 24' (7.32m) of cable raceway in 4' (1.22m) sections
- "Tilt-up" mounting bracket for camera arm
- Enriching educational experience – BrightLink is compatible with Promethean Activinspire educational software for creating engaging interactive lessons.
- Built-in interactivity -powerful projector and pen combination provides a complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboards
- Color Brightness – 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness ensures extra color brightness.
- PC-free annotations built in -write on projected images from your iPad/iPod, Android document camera, Blu-ray player or any source you can connect to the projector; write directly on ordinary whiteboards, PC-free
- Dual Pen Support - two users can write simultaneously on the projected image on any surface. (includes one pen; second pen is sold separately)
- Network accessibility – allows content to be displayed over the IP network from any location
- Long-life lamp -up to 6000-hour lamp life. Flexible connectivity -RJ-45 LAN (with included software) and RS-232 connectivity; HDMI with HDCP support; USB and VGA
- Request for Quote
- Large 60-inch flat multi- touch display
- PTZ camera featuring Carl Zeiss optics
- Enhanced audio conferencing with built-in speakers and microphone
- Supports powerful Hitachi starboard software and gesture support
- Wireless keyboard with track pad
- Wireless tablet for remote sharing
- Pre-installed Windows 7 Professional powered by an Intel Core i5 computer
- Optional mobile cart with a tray for keeping input devices
- Allows simultaneous H.323, SIP, Skype and Google Talk video conferencing
Regular Price: $1,190.00
Special Price: $695.00The iMMCam Recordex LBX-500 Document Camera from Recordex has a high-definition camera and a full-page viewing area so the whole classroom as well as any meeting room can see anything from microscope slides to entire documents. It comes with a Built-in LED that illuminates images, and image effects like freeze, mirror and screen split let you customize your presentation. View or capture pictures and record video in both 2D and 3D. It also has an adjustable camera arm and head that gives you the flexibility to display documents and objects of any size. VGA, HDMI and DVI outputs offer a versatile range of high-definition computer connections. It also Includes software, remote control, cables and carrying case. Learn More
- Built-in memory that can save up to 80 5-megapixel images or 240 standard definition images
- Flexible arm to suit your needs.
- User-friendly OSD (on-screen display) that puts every feature just a few clicks away
- Embedded LED lamp with approximately 20,000 hours of life
- Presentation tools (spotlight & visor features), picture-in-picture and split screen ideal for step-by-step presentations and making comparisons
- A+ Suite software collection featuring A+ Plug-in for PowerPoint, Word and Excel, and our standalone visualizer software AVerVision 4
Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is a professional audio and video conferencing device designed to convert your any room into fully collaborative meeting room. Optimized for 6-10 people and ideal for any size of business, CC3000E gives HD 1080p video quality and comes with a 90-degree field and 10x lossless zoom for enhanced details of a picture. It also has a mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt controls for enhanced collaboration. Connect it to your computer or a thin client and get your video conferencing meeting started anywhere. It comes equipped with a multiple features that allow you to benefit from face-to-face crystal clear communication.
Full Room Video Conferencing
Offering the benefits of a full room video conferencing, Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is an ideal solution for both enterprises and SMEs. It is affordable than most brands out in the market, easy to maintain, requires no such support or training. The user can run it with any system they are comfortable with and it can run through any existing laptop.
Your Conference Room The Way You Like
The ConferenceCam CC3000E comes with the flexibility to set up the conference room just the way you like with up to 32-foot range between camera and speaker. It comes in three different parts; a camera, the speakerphone and a central hub which is used to connect all other devices together including a PC.
Easy to Use
Users simply need to connect to their PC, Mac or thin client. Connect the ConferenceCam’s USB cable to the laptop and initiate a video conferencing call within the desktop video conferencing application of your choice. With its easy plug and play capabilities it supports call made through any software and is Skype, Cisco Jabber, Vidyo and Microsoft Lync certified.
HD Video Quality and High-Quality Sound
Enjoy life-like full HD 1080p video quality and high quality sound completely synchronized with the picture. The sound is so good that even the audience sitting at a distance of 20 feet from the speakerphone can hear very clearly. CC3000E supports Omni-directional full duplex mics with an acoustic echo and noise cancellation feature optimized to hear in noisy environments.
90-Degree Field of View with Mechanical 260-Degree Pan and 130-Degree Tilt
it has a generously wide field of view which covers the audience from all the angles. The pan and tilt functions enhance collaboration to great extent.
10x Lossless Zoom
You will be able to see outstanding detail and clarity of picture displayed on any medium, be it a whiteboard or any other object.
Zeiss Glass Lens With AutoFocus
This high precision lens will focus on objects and people to give a razor sharp resolution wherever the lens points.
Far-end Camera Control
The far-end camera control system of CC3000E will give you the leverage to operate another conference camera’s pan, tilt and zoom functions from a remote location.Learn More
Regular Price: $350.00
Special Price: $279.00
- 8’’ x 5’’ effective writing area with high resolution
- Built with 2.4G Hz advanced RF Technology
- Quick and User friendly interface
- Recharge battery via a simple USB connection with your computer
- Built in LCD indicator panel
- Intuitive express keys controls page Up/Down and adjusts volume
- Flow! Software allows collaboration with Doc Camera, Camcorder, and Firewire
- Export notes and annotate into a variety of formats including PPT, PDF, JPEG and HTML
- Energy saving top-notch interactive stylus
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
Regular Price: $1,595.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- Large screen with 88" Diagonal image.
- Erasable dry surface.
- With advanced IR technology, QOMO Interactive Whiteboard accurately tracks your position either using pen or finger anywhere on the screen.
- Durable surface that can easily clean and produce minimal glare.
Accommodates with any third part software application.
- Unlimited color choice option of pens.
- Integrates easily to become an absolute conference network.
- On screen real time - live motion editing support.
- Connects amicably with QOMO desktop, portable cameras, tablets and almost all audience response systems.
- Online training and upgrades for free.
Regular Price: $1,074.95
Special Price: $859.95
- Convert Handwritten Notes on any traditional Whiteboard into permanent digital media file
- Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth version)
- Activates surface Area Up To 9' X 5'
- Share knowledgeable presentations to a Global Audience
- Includes specifically designed Dry Erase Sleeves and Cutting Edge Collaboration Software
- Works with both Windows Pc and Mac
- 1 eBeam Edge Receiver
- 1 eBeam Stylus
- 1 eBeam LiveWire (optional)
- 2 Mounting plates
- 15ft USB cable
- 1 Battery (AAA)
- eBeam Workspace 1.0, PC