Search results for 'interactive white board'
Regular Price: $899.00
Special Price: $809.00
- Control projected screen of An Area up to 100'' Diagonal with interactive stylus
- Full featured Interactive Whiteboard and Digital Copyboard, combined
- Capture all your dry erase Marker Notes
- Sleek four Color-Coded Marker Sleeves
- Launch eBeam Interactive and eBeam Capture with a click to capture and record your presentation
- 1 S3 Receiver
- 1 Interactive Stylus
- 4 Digital Marker Sleeves
- 1 Digital Eraser
- 1 WB Function Strip
- 4 Dry Erase Markers
- 1 suction-cup mounting bracket
- 1 magnetic mounting bracket
- 1 clear mounting bracket
- 4 Command Adhesive tape strips
- 15 ft. usb cable
- 1 battery (AA)
- 10 batteries (2032)
- eBeam Interact 1.1.1 PC/1.0 Mac
- eBeam WB Software 2.3.2 PC/2.1.2 Mac
Regular Price: $2,995.00
Special Price: $2,145.00
- 2 Non-Glare Projector Screens
- Remote PC operations
- Conduct Webcasts or Teleconferences
- Functions as an Interactive Board, an Electronic Whiteboard, a projector screen and an Electronic Print Board
- Built-in Printer
- Instant Image Capture
- Colorful Electronic Pens
- Electronic Pen.
- AAA Battery.
- Software CD-ROM.
Regular Price: $2,195.00
Special Price: $1,595.00
- Wide 19" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Display with SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Write directly into Microsoft Office files or annotate applications, PowerPoint presentations, or even live motion videos
- Exclusive Object Management tool and Electromagnetic Grip pen for accurate and precise communication with the board
- Library of over 5000 images with thumbnail review capability to power search
- Conversion of Handwritten content into digital files
- RM Easiteach Software, Flow!Works software, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy – all in one!
- Professional grade 2.0 Megapixel CMOS imagining engine and high quality precision lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
- 10.1" IPS color wide viewing angle LCD display with 1280 x 800 resolution and LED backlight – comfortably view documents in landscape or portrait mode
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB datacordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Slim profile allows it to be used flat on the desktop
- Integrated, retractable stand supports use at two different angles
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third party arms and stands
Regular Price: $13,299.00
Special Price: $12,595.00
- Place over 65'' Plasma Display to convert it into Interactive Whiteboard instantly
- Allows 2 users to interact simultaneously
- Operate with simple hand gestures, interactive stylus, or other objects
- Leverage Interactive Whiteboard with Starboard software features
- Enhance performance with detachable digitizer
- Customizable control buttons
- 2 Retractable styluses
- Electronic pen w/ AAA Alkaline battery
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Users Guide
Regular Price: $1,650.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- 77.8'' diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- Webster software on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- 15’ (5m) USB cable
- User Guide
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
Regular Price: $13,495.00
Special Price: $10,121.00
- Cross Cut Industrial Shredder
- Conveyor Belt for hands-free and automatic Feeding
- Auto Start/Stop and Reverse Operation in case of Jams
- From Cardboard to Complete Files, CD/DVDs, Magnetic Disks, Stack of Paper Sheets - shreds a range of material
- Thermal overload protected massive 36 Gallon Shred Bin
- Shred up to 90 sheets at once
- Feed opening of 16”
- Auto Cleaning and oiling Indicator
- Self Diagnosis System
- Safety Circuit Breaker
- Ease of use with LED Control Panel
- Security Key and Lock for maximum control
Regular Price: $2,399.00
Special Price: $1,899.00
- You can write on the images or text.
- Save your drawings/images/edits to an image folder on your PC.
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection.
- Projects a clear 80 inch image from 7.7 feet.
- Functions as an Interactive Whiteboard with the mouse allowing you to interact with any interactive software.
- Brightness: 2500 Lumens.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA (Native).
Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is a professional audio and video conferencing device designed to convert your any room into fully collaborative meeting room. Optimized for 6-10 people and ideal for any size of business, CC3000E gives HD 1080p video quality and comes with a 90-degree field and 10x lossless zoom for enhanced details of a picture. It also has a mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt controls for enhanced collaboration. Connect it to your computer or a thin client and get your video conferencing meeting started anywhere. It comes equipped with a multiple features that allow you to benefit from face-to-face crystal clear communication.
Full Room Video Conferencing
Offering the benefits of a full room video conferencing, Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is an ideal solution for both enterprises and SMEs. It is affordable than most brands out in the market, easy to maintain, requires no such support or training. The user can run it with any system they are comfortable with and it can run through any existing laptop.
Your Conference Room The Way You Like
The ConferenceCam CC3000E comes with the flexibility to set up the conference room just the way you like with up to 32-foot range between camera and speaker. It comes in three different parts; a camera, the speakerphone and a central hub which is used to connect all other devices together including a PC.
Easy to Use
Users simply need to connect to their PC, Mac or thin client. Connect the ConferenceCam’s USB cable to the laptop and initiate a video conferencing call within the desktop video conferencing application of your choice. With its easy plug and play capabilities it supports call made through any software and is Skype, Cisco Jabber, Vidyo and Microsoft Lync certified.
HD Video Quality and High-Quality Sound
Enjoy life-like full HD 1080p video quality and high quality sound completely synchronized with the picture. The sound is so good that even the audience sitting at a distance of 20 feet from the speakerphone can hear very clearly. CC3000E supports Omni-directional full duplex mics with an acoustic echo and noise cancellation feature optimized to hear in noisy environments.
90-Degree Field of View with Mechanical 260-Degree Pan and 130-Degree Tilt
it has a generously wide field of view which covers the audience from all the angles. The pan and tilt functions enhance collaboration to great extent.
10x Lossless Zoom
You will be able to see outstanding detail and clarity of picture displayed on any medium, be it a whiteboard or any other object.
Zeiss Glass Lens With AutoFocus
This high precision lens will focus on objects and people to give a razor sharp resolution wherever the lens points.
Far-end Camera Control
The far-end camera control system of CC3000E will give you the leverage to operate another conference camera’s pan, tilt and zoom functions from a remote location.Learn More