Search results for 'interactive white board'
Regular Price: $2,895.00
Special Price: $1,995.00
- Wider color Copyboard with an active area of 33.0'' x 68.5'' and 2 interactive panels
- Color scan notes and save them in USB flash drive, SD memory card, or Computer
- Print notes through a color printer or MFP
- Easy-to-Read 1.8" Color LCD
- Clear Marker Reproduction Technology
- Password Lock for Secure Operations
- Dry erase felt-tipped markers (One black, red and blue)
- Clock Battery
- USB Cable
Regular Price: $3,331.00
Special Price: $2,046.00
- 77.84" diagonal interactive space
- Traditional dry-erase and interactive whiteboard, combined
- Wireless Bluetooth-enabled interactive stylus
- Indestructible e3 ceramicsteel surface with Forever Warranty
- No power required for the ēno flex board
- Cable-free operations
- Connects with your computer and Projector
- AAA battery
- PolyVision driver software
- Bluetooth radio dongle
- (2) spare stylus tips
Regular Price: $1,699.00
Special Price: $1,299.00
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection.
- Built in 8W Mono Speaker.
- Digital zoom adjustment up 4x.
- Projects a clear 80 inch image from 8.2 feet.
- Comes with 3LCD Technology that projects amazing picture quality.
- Brightness: 2500 Lumens.
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA).
BrightLink 475 Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector is designed with built-in interactive capabilities making it perfect to be virtually used in any setting. You can instantly transform any area into an interactive surface by mounting the projector on a wall or table. With the interactive pen combination, it is a powerful complete interactive solution for business and educational sectors.
Ultra-short Throw Projection Without Shadow Intervention
Without paying a premium for the size you will enjoy BrightLink 475 Wi Ultra-Short throw design, with images projected up to 100” diagonal in WXGA, 1280x800 resolution. You can have a large interactive area with the projector 12.2” away from the image surface.
High Definition Resolution (WXGA)
Enjoy a more interactive area of 100” and a wide screen high definition resolution of (1280x800) without any shadow interference.
3x Brighter and Colorful Images
3x Brighter Colors than Leading Projector Brands. Turn your meeting and your classroom lectures into a true-life time experience with Epson’s 3LCD, 3 chip technology for brilliant images.
Dual Pen for Simultaneous Work
BrightLink 475 Wi projector gives you the option to interact on the screen either independently or simultaneously with another partner. You can deliver a lecture or conduct a meeting, annotating images or content using the two interactive pens.
Annotate From Any Connected SourceLearn More
Without even connecting to a computer, it allows the user to annotate from any connected source be it a laptop, Ipad, document camera or a Blu/ray player.
Regular Price: $299.95
Special Price: $269.96
- Compact design and lightweight device
- Dual input support, simultaneous input from Tablet and Whiteboard
- Seamless operation with eBeam Scrapbook
- Wireless access for straight 25 hrs. without charging
- Long-range RF introduces increased mobility
- 7.8" x 5.9" touch sensitive, active area
- Interactive Stylus
Regular Price: $2,565.00
Special Price: $1,595.00
- Intuitive 4- Panel screen
- Includes one non-glare screen for projectors
- Control operations with connected PC
- Distribute recorded content in a variety of formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG and PDF
- Prompt scan and print facility for board content
- File Document Management System software
- Integrated Printer prints files from Panaboard or your PC
- Plug and play connectivity via built-in USB port
- Markers (One black, red and blue)
- Printer Driver
- Document Manager and Document Viewer Software
- Thermal Transfer Film (32.8') and 20 Letter Size Test Sheets
- Interactive Instructor remote with a laser pointer
- Intuitive Student response pads with unique ID numbers
- Infrared built receiver to gather responses from up to 50 feet
- Durable, lightweight, and compact response system
- Built-in QClick software for a variety of test formats from paper-based to oral and PPT, etc.
- Get instant real-time results and responses
- LED indicators to show power status and confirm response submission on both student and instructor remotes
- Export and import class lists in Excel format and convert PowerPoint presentations into quizzes with a single click
- Instructor wireless pad
- Response Pad
- Infrared Receiver Box
Regular Price: $14,495.00
Special Price: $10,499.00
- Spectacular (80" diagonal) interactive display system
- Remarkable high definition (1920 x 1080) LED display
- Enhanced touch screen response with integrated Infrared Detection System
- Features Full Array LED Backlight
- Display, annotate, store and share information for future use
- Smooth and easy operation though finger or pen
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software
- Import and export data through direct sharp MFP connectivity (available with PC)
- Supports Dual-Touch interactivity
- Built-in templates, graphs, to-do lists and calendars for streamlining your tasks
- Touch application pad installed on the pen tray allowing easy access to touch pen functions
- Comes with a rolling cart for easy mobility
- Ideal for 24/7 commercial use and in boardrooms academic sectors and conference halls
- 3 year on-site limited warranty
- 21.5" IPS display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and wide viewing angles
- Cordless and battery-free pen with 2 side-switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Multi-finger touch surface
- 5 user-assignable ExpressKeys to access common functions or tools.
- Integrated USB hub with 2 USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display
- HDCP compliant
- Completely flat, textured, anti-glare surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline