- Strip Cut Shredder
- Moderate Level2 Security
- Automatic start and stop
- Sufficient for regular office documents, invoices, brochures, etc.
- Shreds Papers, Credit Cards, and Thermo Transfer Foils
- High performance, thermally protected Motor
- Bin capacity of 20 Gallons
- Shred up to 30 sheets in a single pass
- 10 inch Throat size
- Noise level of 64 db
- The Clary 1200S Strip Cut Shredder is an office shredder optimized to increase productivity of employees and routine procedures. The simple strip cut shredder cuts papers, credit cards, and thermo transfer foils efficiently and hardened steel cutters allow your machine to remain impassive of standard staples and paper clips. The output of the shredder consists of ¼” small strips of shredded material. With a moderate level 2 secure shredding, Clary 1200S proves to be the right solution for home users, small/medium sized organizations, or for home offices.
- It features the intuitive and operation-friendly Electronic eye to ensure convenient control of the shredding. The Electronic Eye detects the availability of paper in the feed tray and decides to auto start or stops the shredding process based on the finding. The hassle-free 10 inch feed opening can consume up to 28-30 sheets at a time. The out-of-the-box automated interface of the Clary 1200S saves time and gets maximum amount of work done. The auto reverse button prevents jam by reversing the excess amount of paper without pertaining blockage.
- The Clary 1200S Strip Cut level 2 shredders offer a convenient and sufficient 20 gallon pull out Bin with automated fill indicator. The LED on the bin illuminates and stops further shredding when the Bin container gets packed with the shredded paper. The potent and specially adjusted motor remains unaffected of daily rigors and heavy duty usage due to the thermal cover and maximizes the efficiency of the Shredder. The 1200 series incorporates tested closed tooth wheel drive to prevent penetration of dirt and slows wear, thus increasing the service life of the shredder.
- Electronic Eye: The Electronic Eye is a shrewd sensor designed using Photoelectric cells to automate the process of shredding. When plugged in with a power source, the electronic eye perceives the availability of papers in the opening feed. The shredder blade starts working if it senses the presence of papers in the feed or else turns to stop. The photoelectric sensing saves time and increase the effectiveness of shredder.
- Reverse Button to encounter potential Jams: Clary 1200 features reverse button to prevent unnecessary and unpleasant Paper Jams. When the amount of paper exceeds the suggested limit, the reverse button can be used to overturn excess papers and guard the shredder against the Jam.
- Reasonable Bin Size: The massive 20 gallons bin give you ample space to contain shredded material. Do more shredding and less dumping. The bin eliminates the need of frequent bin removal or dumping. Further, built-in indicator indicates the possible overflow of the bin and stops further shredding until the removal of shredded content.
- Shred-able Material: The multipurpose Clary 1200S Strip Cut shredder can shred Paper, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, and Thermo Transfer Foils, with a durable cutter into ¼” small strips.
- Level 2 Security: Clary 1200S Strip cut is a basic level secure shredder. It is recommended to dispose-of routine office documents, such as copies of meeting notes, vouchers/invoices, applications, and statements, etc.
- Thermal Protection: The built-in thermal protection increases the life of motor and makes it available for use for longer periods. The attuned performance optimizer, driver, is designed to empower shredder usage and let you shred incessantly, without breaks.
|Manufacturer Part No.||1200M|
|Cut Style||Strip Cut|
|Shred-able material||Credit cards , Floppy Disks , Optical disks (CDs/DVDs) , Paper Clips , Staple pins|
|Machine Dimensions||17.5 H x 30.125 D x 13.5 W|
|Bin Size (Gallons)||20|
|Waste Bin Type||Pull-out Type|
|Warranty||2 Years of Labor & Parts Warranty|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|