- Enriching educational experience – BrightLink is compatible with Promethean Activinspire educational software for creating engaging interactive lessons.
- Built-in interactivity -powerful projector and pen combination provides a complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboards
- Color Brightness – 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness ensures extra color brightness.
- PC-free annotations built in -write on projected images from your iPad/iPod, Android document camera, Blu-ray player or any source you can connect to the projector; write directly on ordinary whiteboards, PC-free
- Dual Pen Support - two users can write simultaneously on the projected image on any surface. (includes one pen; second pen is sold separately)
- Network accessibility – allows content to be displayed over the IP network from any location
- Long-life lamp -up to 6000-hour lamp life. Flexible connectivity -RJ-45 LAN (with included software) and RS-232 connectivity; HDMI with HDCP support; USB and VGA
EPSON BrightLink 436Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector
The bright link 436WI is a short throw project with an interactive pen that easily integrates the interactive functions into the device without much hassle or constraint and reduces the expense of the interactive whiteboard. Through this short throw projector now you can access many sources and share content with I pads, tablets, document cameras and smart phones. It annotates the projected images directly without the need of a PC. It has the capability to allow two users to use the device simultaneously using the dual pen support. The main features of this short throw projector are as follows:
This short throw projector with the 3 LCD technologies has high color resolution which shows brighter colors and has high white brightness of 3000 lumens. Also it has a long lamp life of 6000 hours.
This projector provides you with an interactive pen and a complete interaction solution so now the need for an expensive interactive whiteboard is eliminated.
This projector provides you with the option to annotate and project the images from I pad or document cameras with images that are from 53" up to 116" diagonally.
It easily displays content from any IP network or location and you can broadcast different announcements or even emergency situations over the network.
Build in powerful communication features:
It has build in 16 W speakers, and audio pass through, microphone input and closed captioning decor with other input plugs for additional speakers.
Interactive tools and installation:
This portable projector can be taken from room to room. Setup is easy with auto calibration and no PC driver to install. It has an easy to use interactive toolbar for PC and MAC and allows dual users to draw, move, select and even resize objects and save the work directly on the PowerPoint. It can be installed with any computer.
What is in the box
- BrightLink 436Wi interactive projector
- Interactive pen A (orange)7
- 16' USB cable
- Easy Interactive software
- User's guide CD
- Rechargeable batteries and charger
- TeamBoard Draw!® CD
- Quick setup guide
- 15' power cord
- 6' Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Projector software CD
- Quick Setup Sheet
- Lens cover
- Welcome kit
WarrantyTwo-year limited projector warranty and 90-day limited lamp warranty.
|Lamp||230 W UHE (E-TORL®)|
|Lamp Life||ECO mode: Up to 6000 hours2, Normal mode: Up to 4000 hours2|
|Throw Ratio||0.48 – 0.65|
|Zoom Ratio||Digital zoom 1.0 – 1.35|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Speaker System||16 W mono|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Power supply||100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC|
|Power Consumption||ECO mode: 254 W, Normal mode: 344 W, Communication on: 6.80 W standby, Communication off: 0.28 W standby|
|Dimensions||Including feet: 13.6" x 11.7" x 6.2" (W x D x H)|
Excluding feet: 13.6" x 10.9" x 4.1" (W x D x H)
|Warranty||Two-year limited projector warranty and 90-day limited lamp warranty.|