- Place over 50'' Plasma Display to convert it into Interactive Whiteboard instantly
- Allows 2 users to interact simultaneously
- Operate with simple hand gestures, interactive stylus, or other objects
- Leverage Interactive Whiteboard with Starboard software features
- Enhance performance with detachable digitizer
- Customizable control buttons
- 2 Retractable styluses
- Electronic pen w/ AAA Alkaline battery
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Users Guide
Overlay Hitachi Interactive Plasma Display PXDUO-50P over 50'' Panasonic Plasma Display and convert it into full featured interactive Whiteboard with complete mouse functionality. Supported 50" Panasonic Plasma Displays include TH-50PH10, TH-50PH11, TH-50PH12, TH-50PF10, and TH-50PF1.
Design and deliver intuitive presentations with easy-to-use function buttons on the overlay screen to create new pages, activate the pen tool, and access StarBoard Software features. Mark up web sites, documents, and multi-media files with digital inks to demonstrate your point and capture any feedback. Subsequently, save all your work for later reference, review, or reuse.
The interactive overlay uses Hitachi's DUO infrared technology to create a fast and accurate touch response that allows for two users to interact at the same time. The Starboard PXDUO is easy to install and calibrates cutting-edge Infrared Technology to eliminate the need for a projector while reducing cost and maintenance hassle.
Plasma Transformation: The intuitively designed Plasma Digitizer fits over the 50'' Panasonic Plasma Display and transforms it into an interactive multi-touch screen with complete mouse functionality. With your fingers, stylus, or electronic pen, you can control computer applications, navigate Web sites, and write notes on the display.
Function Button: The 16 function buttons make it easier for you to present intuitively. You can create a new page, mark up web sites and documents/files with digital inks to illustrate your point, activate the pen tool, and other StarBoard Software shortcuts with 14 customizable function buttons.
Infrared Technology: The Hitachi PXDUO-50P uses infrared technology that allows two users to interact simultaneously with the board. The infrared technology facilitates instant and accurate touch response.
Electronic Pen: The ergonomically electronic pen is easy to handle and suggests swift and accurate interaction with the touch-enabled board. The pen can be used to annotate, inscribe notes, or edit images with three interactive, customizable buttons.
Incorporated Starboard Software Suite: Hitachi PXDUO-50P enables rich user experience with complete Starboard Software Suite. It brings following features:
- User Friendly Toolbar to arrange and save tools to fit your specific needs according to students, specific subjects, or other criterion.
- Import Microsoft Office files (PowerPoint, Word, or Excel), PDF, JPEG, and other formats directly into StarBoard and bring them to life with digital inks, spotlight tools, and other interactive features.
- Increase comprehension of your lessons and illustrate content with a vibrant palette of digital inks, from translucent highlighter to colorful 3D. Mark-up and annotate documents, applications, images, and videos.
- Engage students in cooperative learning, allow two students to write and interact on a lesson/presentation at the same.
- Snap handwritten notes into neat text and search what you wrote in Google™ to pull and present images, articles, and relevant content to further exemplify key spots.
- StarBoard resources include over 5,000 curriculum relevant images and background templates, an online resource center, community forum, and many more. Visit Educator Portal.
- Get high quality educational resources of Cambridge University Press with Hitachi technology to take your courses, presentations, and lectures to a new level.
|Manufacturer Part No.||PX-DUO-50P|
|Power supply||AAA Alkaline|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|Digitizing Technology||Infrared Image Sensor System|
|CPU||Intel Pentium 4, 1.8GHz or higher|
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/ Vista / 7 (32 bit), latest service pack must be applied (Tablet PC, 64 bit, and Server Edition are currently not supported), Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 latest service pack must be applied|
|Memory||1GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||600 MB or more available space|
|Resolution||Approx. 500 lpi (Coordinates)|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|