- Up to 3 Simultaneous Users can use the board
- Effortless Navigation Through Documents, Software Applications, and Websites
- Electronic- Free low-glare durable surface allowing the board to be fully operational even with minor scratches or dents.
- Replaceable Electronic Sensor
- Easy to use technology that Recognizes Your Handwriting or Wireless Electronic Pen to assist with accuracy
- Huge 88” diagonal Screen
- Free lifetime updates for included Starboard Software.
- 1 Retraceable Stylus
- Wall mount bracket
- Pen Holder
- Start-up Guide
The Hitachi Interactive Whiteboard FX TRIO 88 presents an intuitive multi-touch and multi-purpose surface. Based on the user's inclination, all operations on the board can be performed with a finger, interactive stylus, or an electronic pen. Furthermore, the hard electronic-free and low glare electronic Whiteboard can also be used as a dry-wipe board.
Up to three users can operate the board simultaneously to perform activities such as annotation, navigation of computer applications, Web pages browsing, and interaction with rich media content on the board.
Field replaceable digitizer and integration with Starboard Software increase the efficiency of the board while reducing the hassle of maintenance.
Field Replaceable Digitizer: The complete electronic-free whiteboard operates with an intelligent digitizer placed at the top of the board. The Field Replaceable Digitizer can be replaced as required for troubleshooting and maintenance.
Function Button: Hitachi FX TRIO features 16 function buttons to carry out different Whiteboard functionalities. 14 out of 16 buttons are customizable to give you the ease to adjust your preferred settings or frequently used functions at a minute distance.
Multi-Touch Control: The electronic board surface is built using cured resin and leverages the presenter to control applications, content, and software programs with simple hand gestures, interactive stylus, or the optional electronic pen.
Electronic Pen: The electronic pen is suggests swift and accurate interaction with the electronic board. The pen can be used to annotate, inscribe notes, or edit images with three interactive, customizable buttons.
Incorporated Starboard Software Suite: Hitachi FX TRIO 88 Interactive Whiteboard enables rich user experience with complete Starboard Software Suite. It brings following features:
- User Friendly Toolbar to arrange and save tools to fit your specific needs according to students, specific subjects, or other criterion.
- Import Microsoft Office files (PowerPoint, Word, or Excel), PDF, JPEG, and other formats directly into StarBoard and bring them to life with digital inks, spotlight tools, and other interactive features.
- Increase comprehension of your lessons and illustrate content with a vibrant palette of digital inks, from translucent highlighter to colorful 3D. Mark-up and annotate documents, applications, images, and videos.
- Engage students in cooperative learning, allow two students to write and interact on a lesson/presentation at the same.
- Snap handwritten notes into neat text and search what you wrote in Google™ to pull and present images, articles, and relevant content to further exemplify key spots.
- StarBoard resources include over 5,000 curriculum relevant images and background templates, an online resource center, community forum, and many more. Visit Educator Portal.
- Get high quality educational resources of Cambridge University Press with Hitachi technology to take your courses, presentations, and lectures to a new level.
|Manufacturer Part No.||FXTRIO-88W|
|Power supply||5V, 500mA|
|Surface Material||Particle wood (core) Cured resin (surface)|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|Digitizing Technology||Infrared Image Sensor System|
|CPU||Intel Pentium 4, 1.8GHz or higher|
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/ Vista / 7 (32 bit), latest service pack must be applied (Tablet PC, 64 bit, & Server Edition are currently not supported), Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 latest service pack must be applied (Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard now supported)|
|Memory||1GB or higher|
|Hard Disk||300 MB or more available space|
|Resolution||Approx. 500 lpi (Coordinates)|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|