Regular Price: $13,299.00
Special Price: $12,595.00
- Place over 65'' Plasma Display to convert it into Interactive Whiteboard instantly
- Allows 2 users to interact simultaneously
- Operate with simple hand gestures, interactive stylus, or other objects
- Leverage Interactive Whiteboard with Starboard software features
- Enhance performance with detachable digitizer
- Customizable control buttons
- 2 Retractable styluses
- Electronic pen w/ AAA Alkaline battery
- VGA cable
- Audio cable
- Users Guide
Regular Price: $14,495.00
Special Price: $10,499.00
- Spectacular (80" diagonal) interactive display system
- Remarkable high definition (1920 x 1080) LED display
- Enhanced touch screen response with integrated Infrared Detection System
- Features Full Array LED Backlight
- Display, annotate, store and share information for future use
- Smooth and easy operation though finger or pen
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software
- Import and export data through direct sharp MFP connectivity (available with PC)
- Supports Dual-Touch interactivity
- Built-in templates, graphs, to-do lists and calendars for streamlining your tasks
- Touch application pad installed on the pen tray allowing easy access to touch pen functions
- Comes with a rolling cart for easy mobility
- Ideal for 24/7 commercial use and in boardrooms academic sectors and conference halls
- 3 year on-site limited warranty
Regular Price: $2,895.00
Special Price: $1,995.00
- Wider color Copyboard with an active area of 33.0'' x 68.5'' and 2 interactive panels
- Color scan notes and save them in USB flash drive, SD memory card, or Computer
- Print notes through a color printer or MFP
- Easy-to-Read 1.8" Color LCD
- Clear Marker Reproduction Technology
- Password Lock for Secure Operations
- Dry erase felt-tipped markers (One black, red and blue)
- Clock Battery
- USB Cable
- Enriching educational experience – BrightLink is compatible with Promethean Activinspire educational software for creating engaging interactive lessons.
- Built-in interactivity -powerful projector and pen combination provides a complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboards
- Color Brightness – 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness ensures extra color brightness.
- PC-free annotations built in -write on projected images from your iPad/iPod, Android document camera, Blu-ray player or any source you can connect to the projector; write directly on ordinary whiteboards, PC-free
- Dual Pen Support - two users can write simultaneously on the projected image on any surface. (includes one pen; second pen is sold separately)
- Network accessibility – allows content to be displayed over the IP network from any location
- Long-life lamp -up to 6000-hour lamp life. Flexible connectivity -RJ-45 LAN (with included software) and RS-232 connectivity; HDMI with HDCP support; USB and VGA
Regular Price: $1,925.00
Special Price: $1,195.00
- Control operations with connected PC
- Distribute recorded content in a variety of formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG and PDF
- Prompt scan and print facility for board content
- Print on standard or recycled papers
- File Document Management System software
- Integrated Printer prints files from Panaboard or your PC
- Plug and play connectivity via built-in USB port
- Wall-mount or mobile floor stand
- Markers (One black, red and blue)
- Printer Driver
- Document Manager and Document Viewer Software
- Thermal Transfer Film (32.8') and 20 Letter Size Test Sheets
Regular Price: $1,499.00
Special Price: $1,399.00
- Multi-Touch 79 inches wide screen.
- “Dual-Pen” feature allowing 2 users to work at the same time.
- Hand writing recognition.
- Use a finger or Stylus-Pen or any object to operate the Whiteboard.
- Lightweight structure with a steel surface.
- Support of different OS: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Regular Price: $899.00
Special Price: $849.00
- 45" x 27" dual panel Electronic CopyBoard
- Easy-to-carry, compact size and thin form factor
- Save board notes digitally with an intuitive control panel
- Store minutes of the meeting to a USB Memory stick or directly to your PC
- Weighs under 19 pounds
- Ideal for Presenter on-the-go
- Markers (Black, Red, Blue, Green).
- AC Power Adapter.
- USB Cable (9 ft Length).
- User’s Manual.
- Assembly Set-up Manual.
- Quick Guide.
- CD-ROM (TWAIN Driver, User’s Manual (PDF), PLUS TOOLBOX Software).
- Printer Table.
- Wall Mounting Brackets.
Regular Price: $3,538.00
Special Price: $2,115.00
- Active writing area of 93" Diagonal
- Easy and instant installation with pre-installed magnetic mounts
- Electronic-Free wireless Whiteboard
- Multi-user input—up to three users can simultaneously interact on ēno click, ēno and/or ēno mini slates
- Environmentally certified
- Lowest Cost of Ownership
- Bluetooth-enabled consolidated Interactive stylus
- Magnetic Icon strip for quick access to frequently used functions
- RM Easiteach Software installed
- Bluetooth-enabled stylus
- Moveable magnetic icon strip
- One AAA battery
- Two replacement stylus tips
- Bluetooth receiver for Windows or Macintosh (USB interface)
- PolyVision driver
Regular Price: $1,595.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- Large screen with 88" Diagonal image.
- Erasable dry surface.
- With advanced IR technology, QOMO Interactive Whiteboard accurately tracks your position either using pen or finger anywhere on the screen.
- Durable surface that can easily clean and produce minimal glare.
Accommodates with any third part software application.
- Unlimited color choice option of pens.
- Integrates easily to become an absolute conference network.
- On screen real time - live motion editing support.
- Connects amicably with QOMO desktop, portable cameras, tablets and almost all audience response systems.
- Online training and upgrades for free.
Regular Price: $2,195.00
Special Price: $1,595.00
- Wide 19" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Display with SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Write directly into Microsoft Office files or annotate applications, PowerPoint presentations, or even live motion videos
- Exclusive Object Management tool and Electromagnetic Grip pen for accurate and precise communication with the board
- Library of over 5000 images with thumbnail review capability to power search
- Conversion of Handwritten content into digital files
- RM Easiteach Software, Flow!Works software, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy – all in one!
- Professional grade 2.0 Megapixel CMOS imagining engine and high quality precision lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable