- Tilt adjustable 17” LCD pen display with SXGA resolution providing a clear image that works well with high-resolution LCD projectors.
- Import and Export various files.
- Easy to use technology that Recognizes Your Handwriting or Wireless Electronic Pen that assists with accuracy.
- Control computer applications, write Digital Notes, deliver Interactive Lessons, and Mark Up Web Sites, Documents and Multi-Media files on the display while your audience watches on a large screen.
- Free lifetime updates on included StarBoard Software Suite.
- Stylus Pen
- AAA alkaline dry cell
- USB and Audio Cable
- StarBoard Software
- User Guide
Regular Price: $485.00
Special Price: $385.00
- Interactive Instructor remote with a laser pointer
- Intuitive Student response pads with unique ID numbers
- Portable Radio Frequency Receiver with 2.4G Hz radio frequency and automatic interference avoidance
- Durable, lightweight, and compact response system
- Built-in QClick software for a variety of test formats from paper-based to oral and PPT, etc.
- Get instant real-time results and responses
- LED indicators to show power status and confirm response submission on both student and instructor remotes
- Export and import class lists in Excel format and convert PowerPoint presentations into quizzes with a single click
- Instructor wireless pad
- Response Pad
- Radio Frequency Receiver
Regular Price: $2,395.00
Special Price: $1,495.00
- Cloning function
- Intelligent Eco and Saver modes
- 4000 hours hybrid filter
- 3500 ANSI lumens white/ color output
- 2500 hours lamp life
- Tabletop presentation
- PC-Less presentation
- 4000:1 contrast ratio
- XGA 1024 x 768 resolution
- ImageCare technology for energy saving
- Embedded wireless/ LAN compatibility
- Quick Connection to iOS app
Regular Price: $2,099.00
Special Price: $2,069.00
- Variety of test designs to run flexible assessments
- Active Button Highlighting
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Rechargeable handheld handsets
- Import standard questions and publisher's content
- Integrated wireless receiver
- Automatic renumbering of handsets, when returned to the charging tray
- 24 or 32 MimioVote rechargeable hand-held devices packed in a durable metal storage case with foam-padded compartments.
- Removable docking and charging station.
- MimioStudio software (1 DVD).
- MimioHub wireless receiver.
- 5 V 3.0 A DC power supply and cable.
Regular Price: $2,495.00
Special Price: $1,579.00
- Multi-user support, simultaneous operation of up to 3 points
- Large 77'' diagonal screen for high-impact lessons
- Multi-touch operations, use Electronic Pen or fingers
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 2 USB Hub Ports
- Minimized projector reflection with low-glare screen
- Durable, Electronic-Free Surface
- Panaboard Software is included
- Operating Instructions
- Power Cord (9 ft. 10 1/8 in.)
- Electronic Pen
- AAA Battery
- USB Cable (16 ft. 4 7/8 in.)
- 2 Wall mounting plates (Left, Right)
- Penpoint (Replacement)
- Software CD-ROM
Regular Price: $8,995.00
Special Price: $6,499.00
- Salient 60" (60" diagonal) Wide Touch Screen.
- Performance driven edge-lit reliable LED Backlight.
- Ultimate accurate and precise Infrared Detection Technology.
- Equipped with ENERGY STAR for low power usage.
- Spontaneous Sharp Pen Software installed to give more power and control over the presentations.
- Easy to draw user friendly interactive tool bar.
- Multi-operational Dual Touch Surface.
- Packed with built-in rich library of backgrounds to create effective presentations.
- Best under commercial and public use with superior large screen suitable for digital signage.
- Reliable and perfect to operate all day under extreme conditions.
- Capable of efficient communication using direct MFP connection with any other external device.
- Limited time on-site 3-year warranty on parts and labor.
- Unit Includes across-the-board moderate audio/video inputs and outputs.
Regular Price: $2,565.00
Special Price: $1,595.00
- Intuitive 4- Panel screen
- Includes one non-glare screen for projectors
- Control operations with connected PC
- Distribute recorded content in a variety of formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG and PDF
- Prompt scan and print facility for board content
- File Document Management System software
- Integrated Printer prints files from Panaboard or your PC
- Plug and play connectivity via built-in USB port
- Markers (One black, red and blue)
- Printer Driver
- Document Manager and Document Viewer Software
- Thermal Transfer Film (32.8') and 20 Letter Size Test Sheets
Regular Price: $999.00
Special Price: $749.00
- Perfect for Podiums - Highest selling touch screen monitor especially for educational use.
- 10 Point Multi Touch Screen.
- Superb Image Quality guaranteed by UV2A technology accompanied by 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution.
- Palm Cancellation utility enables precise pen writing even with the palm of hand resting on the screen.
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- 16.7 Million Colors.
- 2 mm-Tip fine Touch Pen.
- Natural Onscreen Writing.
- Various usage style to suit user needs
- Sleek and light weight panel, easy can be moved with capability to easily switch between pen writing, stand-mounted or horizontal usage.
- On screen Touch 180° Rotation.
- Two 1 W Built-in Speakers.
- 3-Years limited warranty. Covers parts, labour and backlight in both landscape and portrait mode operation.
Regular Price: $2,906.00
Special Price: $1,795.00
- Wide 104.3" diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- RM Easiteach® Software with full content
- toolbars on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- USB 5m Cable
- User Guide
- Takes interactivity to the next level in classrooms – BrightLink 485Wi allows PC less interaction to create more engaging lessons with multi user interactivity on almost any surface. No drivers required. It also supports auto callibration for hassel free writing on any surface be it the wall or a tabletop.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1 and 3100 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
- Interactive - Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Interactive Pens - Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector - Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with no shadow interference.
- Present Over a Network - Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable