Regular Price: $2,299.00
Special Price: $1,999.00
- Designed for creative professionals in the visual arts
- Work directly on screen with pen only
- 21.5" (1920 x 1080) HD display
- Professional levels of pen-pressure and pen-tilt sensitivity that catch every detail
- ExpressKeys and Touch Strips activate personalized shortcuts and modifiers
- The display freely rotates up to 180° to suit your natural arm movements, and it reclines like an easel for your favorite working
Regular Price: $2,295.00
Special Price: $1,445.00
- Control operations with connected PC
- Distribute recorded content in a variety of formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG and PDF
- Prompt scan and print facility for board content
- File Document Management System software
- Integrated Printer prints files from Panaboard or your PC
- Plug and play connectivity via built-in USB port
- Print on standard or recycled papers
- Markers (One black, red and blue)
- Printer Driver
- Document Manager and Document Viewer Software
- Thermal Transfer Film (32.8') and 20 Letter Size Test Sheets
Regular Price: $999.00
Special Price: $749.00
- Perfect for Podiums - Highest selling touch screen monitor especially for educational use.
- 10 Point Multi Touch Screen.
- Superb Image Quality guaranteed by UV2A technology accompanied by 1920 x 1080p Full HD Resolution.
- Palm Cancellation utility enables precise pen writing even with the palm of hand resting on the screen.
- 3000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- 16.7 Million Colors.
- 2 mm-Tip fine Touch Pen.
- Natural Onscreen Writing.
- Various usage style to suit user needs
- Sleek and light weight panel, easy can be moved with capability to easily switch between pen writing, stand-mounted or horizontal usage.
- On screen Touch 180° Rotation.
- Two 1 W Built-in Speakers.
- 3-Years limited warranty. Covers parts, labour and backlight in both landscape and portrait mode operation.
Regular Price: $1,650.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- 77.8'' diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- Webster software on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- 15’ (5m) USB cable
- User Guide
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- Takes interactivity to the next level in classrooms – BrightLink 485Wi allows PC less interaction to create more engaging lessons with multi user interactivity on almost any surface. No drivers required. It also supports auto callibration for hassel free writing on any surface be it the wall or a tabletop.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1 and 3100 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
- Interactive - Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Interactive Pens - Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector - Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with no shadow interference.
- Present Over a Network - Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
Regular Price: $3,331.00
Special Price: $2,046.00
- 77.84" diagonal interactive space
- Traditional dry-erase and interactive whiteboard, combined
- Wireless Bluetooth-enabled interactive stylus
- Indestructible e3 ceramicsteel surface with Forever Warranty
- No power required for the ēno flex board
- Cable-free operations
- Connects with your computer and Projector
- AAA battery
- PolyVision driver software
- Bluetooth radio dongle
- (2) spare stylus tips
- 10.1" IPS color wide viewing angle LCD display with 1280 x 800 resolution and LED backlight – comfortably view documents in landscape or portrait mode
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB datacordless, battery-free pen with 512 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience
- State-of-the-art RSA/AES encryption to perform secure transactions
- Slim profile allows it to be used flat on the desktop
- Integrated, retractable stand supports use at two different angles
- 4 customizable ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third party arms and stands
Regular Price: $749.00
Special Price: $674.00
- Compact and Portable
- Activates a screen of up to 100'' diagonal
- Includes eBeam Interact and Scrapbook Software
- Compatible with any digital projector
- Converts any Whiteboard into an interactive Whiteboard
- Built-in Meeting features
- Innovative and customizable tool palette
- 1 Receiver
- 1 Projection Stylus
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 1 Magnetic mounting bracket
- 15 ft. usb cable
- 100-240v auto-swithing power supply w/adapter
- 1 Battery (AA)
- eBeam Interact 2.2 PC/1.0 Ma
- FREE USB Bluetooth Adapter
Regular Price: $1,995.00
Special Price: $1,495.00
- 17" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Display with SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Write directly into Microsoft Office files or annotate applications, PowerPoint presentations, or even live motion videos
- Exclusive Object Management tool and Electromagnetic Grip pen for accurate and precise communication with the board
- Library of over 5000 images with thumbnail review capability to power search
- Conversion of Handwritten content into digital files
- RM Easiteach Software, Flow!Works software, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy – all in one!
- Professional grade 2.0 Megapixel CMOS imagining engine and high quality precision lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
- Battery-Free Pressure-Sensitive Pen
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Color Identification Rings & Tags
- Software Download Instructions
- Full Downloadable Software Bundle: Autodesk Sketchbook Express & Artrage Studio
- Installation CD with Driver
- Online User Manual with Product Information
- 1-Year Limited Warranty (USA & Canada)