Regular Price: $2,295.00
Special Price: $1,445.00
- Control operations with connected PC
- Distribute recorded content in a variety of formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG and PDF
- Prompt scan and print facility for board content
- File Document Management System software
- Integrated Printer prints files from Panaboard or your PC
- Plug and play connectivity via built-in USB port
- Print on standard or recycled papers
- Markers (One black, red and blue)
- Printer Driver
- Document Manager and Document Viewer Software
- Thermal Transfer Film (32.8') and 20 Letter Size Test Sheets
- Suitable for interactive meetings – No need to use flip cart or traditional whiteboard in your meeting. The digital tools of EPSON Bright Link Pro 1410Wi allow you to insert images ortemplates on almost any surface. You can also add new pages to your documents, presentation and more.
- Interactive - Makes almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- PC-Free Annotation - Annotate without any device at all by using the built-in, PC-free tools.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3100 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Iprojection App Compatible - Wirelessly project from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android mobile device. Transfer files to and from your mobile devices.
- Wireless Ready - High-speed LAN module for easy connection to notebooks or mobile devices
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
Regular Price: $1,650.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- 77.8'' diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- Webster software on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- 15’ (5m) USB cable
- User Guide
- Wall Mount Hardware Kit
- 21.5" IPS display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and wide viewing angles
- Cordless and battery-free pen with 2 side-switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Multi-finger touch surface
- 5 user-assignable ExpressKeys to access common functions or tools.
- Integrated USB hub with 2 USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display
- HDCP compliant
- Completely flat, textured, anti-glare surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline
Regular Price: $3,331.00
Special Price: $2,046.00
- 77.84" diagonal interactive space
- Traditional dry-erase and interactive whiteboard, combined
- Wireless Bluetooth-enabled interactive stylus
- Indestructible e3 ceramicsteel surface with Forever Warranty
- No power required for the ēno flex board
- Cable-free operations
- Connects with your computer and Projector
- AAA battery
- PolyVision driver software
- Bluetooth radio dongle
- (2) spare stylus tips
Regular Price: $1,295.00
Special Price: $995.00
- Advanced Infra-Red flexes is to acknowledge position either with pen or finger anywhere on the screen.
- Efficiently accommodate into a complete conference network.
- Low glare with durable surface.
- Comprises with Flow! Work annotation software and saves you work for further use.
- Interpret with all 3rd party applications.
Regular Price: $1,995.00
Special Price: $1,495.00
- 17" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Display with SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Write directly into Microsoft Office files or annotate applications, PowerPoint presentations, or even live motion videos
- Exclusive Object Management tool and Electromagnetic Grip pen for accurate and precise communication with the board
- Library of over 5000 images with thumbnail review capability to power search
- Conversion of Handwritten content into digital files
- RM Easiteach Software, Flow!Works software, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy – all in one!
- Professional grade 2.0 Megapixel CMOS imagining engine and high quality precision lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
BrightLink 475 Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector is designed with built-in interactive capabilities making it perfect to be virtually used in any setting. You can instantly transform any area into an interactive surface by mounting the projector on a wall or table. With the interactive pen combination, it is a powerful complete interactive solution for business and educational sectors.
Ultra-short Throw Projection Without Shadow Intervention
Without paying a premium for the size you will enjoy BrightLink 475 Wi Ultra-Short throw design, with images projected up to 100” diagonal in WXGA, 1280x800 resolution. You can have a large interactive area with the projector 12.2” away from the image surface.
High Definition Resolution (WXGA)
Enjoy a more interactive area of 100” and a wide screen high definition resolution of (1280x800) without any shadow interference.
3x Brighter and Colorful Images
3x Brighter Colors than Leading Projector Brands. Turn your meeting and your classroom lectures into a true-life time experience with Epson’s 3LCD, 3 chip technology for brilliant images.
Dual Pen for Simultaneous Work
BrightLink 475 Wi projector gives you the option to interact on the screen either independently or simultaneously with another partner. You can deliver a lecture or conduct a meeting, annotating images or content using the two interactive pens.
Annotate From Any Connected SourceLearn More
Without even connecting to a computer, it allows the user to annotate from any connected source be it a laptop, Ipad, document camera or a Blu/ray player.
Regular Price: $749.00
Special Price: $674.00
- Compact and Portable
- Activates a screen of up to 100'' diagonal
- Includes eBeam Interact and Scrapbook Software
- Compatible with any digital projector
- Converts any Whiteboard into an interactive Whiteboard
- Built-in Meeting features
- Innovative and customizable tool palette
- 1 Receiver
- 1 Projection Stylus
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 1 Magnetic mounting bracket
- 15 ft. usb cable
- 100-240v auto-swithing power supply w/adapter
- 1 Battery (AA)
- eBeam Interact 2.2 PC/1.0 Ma
- FREE USB Bluetooth Adapter
Regular Price: $235.00
Special Price: $175.00
- Interactive Instructor remote
- Intuitive Student response pads with unique ID numbers
- Portable Radio Frequency Receiver with 2.4G Hz radio frequency and automatic interference avoidance
- Features direct communication between the instructor remote and the student remote, eliminating Computer
- LCD and alpha-numeric interface
- Durable, lightweight, and compact response system
- Built-in QClick software for a variety of test formats from paper-based to oral and PPT, etc.
- Get instant real-time results and responses in various formats
- Export and import class lists in Excel format and convert PowerPoint presentations into quizzes with a single click
- Instructor wireless pad
- Response Pad
- Radio Frequency Receiver