Regular Price: $485.00
Special Price: $385.00
- Interactive Instructor remote with a laser pointer
- Intuitive Student response pads with unique ID numbers
- Portable Radio Frequency Receiver with 2.4G Hz radio frequency and automatic interference avoidance
- Durable, lightweight, and compact response system
- Built-in QClick software for a variety of test formats from paper-based to oral and PPT, etc.
- Get instant real-time results and responses
- LED indicators to show power status and confirm response submission on both student and instructor remotes
- Export and import class lists in Excel format and convert PowerPoint presentations into quizzes with a single click
- Instructor wireless pad
- Response Pad
- Radio Frequency Receiver
Regular Price: $1,595.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- Large screen with 88" Diagonal image.
- Erasable dry surface.
- With advanced IR technology, QOMO Interactive Whiteboard accurately tracks your position either using pen or finger anywhere on the screen.
- Durable surface that can easily clean and produce minimal glare.
Accommodates with any third part software application.
- Unlimited color choice option of pens.
- Integrates easily to become an absolute conference network.
- On screen real time - live motion editing support.
- Connects amicably with QOMO desktop, portable cameras, tablets and almost all audience response systems.
- Online training and upgrades for free.
- Tilt adjustable 17” LCD pen display with SXGA resolution providing a clear image that works well with high-resolution LCD projectors.
- Import and Export various files.
- Easy to use technology that Recognizes Your Handwriting or Wireless Electronic Pen that assists with accuracy.
- Control computer applications, write Digital Notes, deliver Interactive Lessons, and Mark Up Web Sites, Documents and Multi-Media files on the display while your audience watches on a large screen.
- Free lifetime updates on included StarBoard Software Suite.
- Stylus Pen
- AAA alkaline dry cell
- USB and Audio Cable
- StarBoard Software
- User Guide
Regular Price: $2,299.00
Special Price: $1,999.00
- 22” inch (1920x1080) multi-touch LCD screen
- Equipped with a digital stylus
- Double the pressure sensitivity recognizing up to 2048 different levels of pressure
- +/- 60 levels of tilt on the pens pan
- Designed with 16 configurable ExpressKeys
- 16.7 million color gamut
- Equipped with an adjustable stand
- Ideal for professional designers, artists, architects and photographers.
Regular Price: $2,099.00
Special Price: $2,069.00
- Variety of test designs to run flexible assessments
- Active Button Highlighting
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Rechargeable handheld handsets
- Import standard questions and publisher's content
- Integrated wireless receiver
- Automatic renumbering of handsets, when returned to the charging tray
- 24 or 32 MimioVote rechargeable hand-held devices packed in a durable metal storage case with foam-padded compartments.
- Removable docking and charging station.
- MimioStudio software (1 DVD).
- MimioHub wireless receiver.
- 5 V 3.0 A DC power supply and cable.
Regular Price: $799.00
Special Price: $680.00
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- Control over the picture With 600 Hz refresh rate.
- Exceptional Clear Voice II technology
- Perfect Picture Wizard II on-screen real time settings
- Energy efficient and cost effective
- Ultra SIMPLINK (HDMI CEC) connectivity with which you can operate all matched devices with a single remote control.
- Packed with dolby digital decoder and 3D sound.
- Two 10W one way speakers (20W in total).
- Triplex XD engine.
- Noise control feature (3D / MPEG) for reducing extra sound, it supports real cinema 24p (3 : 3 pull down).
- 3 audio video mode II (picture & sound) pre-sets including cinema mode, game mode and off.
- Screen covered with protective skin glass for durability
Regular Price: $2,495.00
Special Price: $1,579.00
- Multi-user support, simultaneous operation of up to 3 points
- Large 77'' diagonal screen for high-impact lessons
- Multi-touch operations, use Electronic Pen or fingers
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 2 USB Hub Ports
- Minimized projector reflection with low-glare screen
- Durable, Electronic-Free Surface
- Panaboard Software is included
- Operating Instructions
- Power Cord (9 ft. 10 1/8 in.)
- Electronic Pen
- AAA Battery
- USB Cable (16 ft. 4 7/8 in.)
- 2 Wall mounting plates (Left, Right)
- Penpoint (Replacement)
- Software CD-ROM
Regular Price: $2,565.00
Special Price: $1,595.00
- Intuitive 4- Panel screen
- Includes one non-glare screen for projectors
- Control operations with connected PC
- Distribute recorded content in a variety of formats including TIFF, BMP, PNG and PDF
- Prompt scan and print facility for board content
- File Document Management System software
- Integrated Printer prints files from Panaboard or your PC
- Plug and play connectivity via built-in USB port
- Markers (One black, red and blue)
- Printer Driver
- Document Manager and Document Viewer Software
- Thermal Transfer Film (32.8') and 20 Letter Size Test Sheets
Regular Price: $7,750.00
Special Price: $5,649.00
- Impressive 70" (69.5" diagonal) Wide Screen Size - concerted with Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology to produce superb color visuals.
- Well Equipped with LED Backlight – panel is bundled with white LED's equally across the entire screen for consistent brightness, increased reliability and greater readability of text.
- Advanced Performance Infra-red Sensing System – stocked with numerous infrared sensors to sense touch spots with perfect accuracy to increase utility and precision. User can make work plans, highlight key topics, add or edit files. Even more the user can share starred documents or can print for upcoming citation.
- Spontaneous Sharp Pen Software Application - supplies new attributes to make to give complet interactive control. With the touch of a pen and finger user can open and close documents, magnify or shrink images, even can print documents. The interactive software is compatible with Windows 7, enabling you to import MS Office documents including PowerPoint presentations.
- Easy to Use Tool Bar – An option with which you can choose many drawing options with a simple touch to the icon on the screen.
- Dual Touch Interface – allows you to zoom in, zoom out or rotate an image with two fingers touch.
- Included Library of Backgrounds - PN-L702B comes with included to-do list, calendar, meeting log, action plan and graph paper templates. These pro-templates helps in making effective presentations.
- Build for 24/7 Commercial Use – gives you the comfort, reliability and strength needed.
- Efficient Communications by use of Direct MFP Connection – user can directly import a scanned document using the MFP connection and can easily write on it with the help of pen software. Image data can also be stored to a computer or sent to an MFP for printout.
- Limited Time Warranty 3 Year On-site - warranty covers backlight, parts and labor in both portrait and landscape modes.
All-inclusive Interface – PNL-702B includes HDMI input, stereo audio line-output, stereo audio input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input and RS-232C input / output.Learn More
Regular Price: $2,906.00
Special Price: $1,795.00
- Wide 104.3" diagonal screen with user friendly interface
- Multi-sensory, responds to both finger and the stylus
- Low glare and highly durable screen
- Record and save meeting notes and drawings
- Connect and equip with applications and devices via a USB or serial interface
- Integrates with Microsoft Net Meeting to communicate over internet or intranet
- Includes RM Easiteach and Qwizdom student response software
- LightningTM one touch Calibration Technology
- Bluetooth enabled
- RM Easiteach® Software with full content
- toolbars on CD-ROM
- One 3.25" (830mm) round eraser
- USB 5m Cable
- User Guide