Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is a professional audio and video conferencing device designed to convert your any room into fully collaborative meeting room. Optimized for 6-10 people and ideal for any size of business, CC3000E gives HD 1080p video quality and comes with a 90-degree field and 10x lossless zoom for enhanced details of a picture. It also has a mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt controls for enhanced collaboration. Connect it to your computer or a thin client and get your video conferencing meeting started anywhere. It comes equipped with a multiple features that allow you to benefit from face-to-face crystal clear communication.
Full Room Video Conferencing
Offering the benefits of a full room video conferencing, Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is an ideal solution for both enterprises and SMEs. It is affordable than most brands out in the market, easy to maintain, requires no such support or training. The user can run it with any system they are comfortable with and it can run through any existing laptop.
Your Conference Room The Way You Like
The ConferenceCam CC3000E comes with the flexibility to set up the conference room just the way you like with up to 32-foot range between camera and speaker. It comes in three different parts; a camera, the speakerphone and a central hub which is used to connect all other devices together including a PC.
Easy to Use
Users simply need to connect to their PC, Mac or thin client. Connect the ConferenceCam’s USB cable to the laptop and initiate a video conferencing call within the desktop video conferencing application of your choice. With its easy plug and play capabilities it supports call made through any software and is Skype, Cisco Jabber, Vidyo and Microsoft Lync certified.
HD Video Quality and High-Quality Sound
Enjoy life-like full HD 1080p video quality and high quality sound completely synchronized with the picture. The sound is so good that even the audience sitting at a distance of 20 feet from the speakerphone can hear very clearly. CC3000E supports Omni-directional full duplex mics with an acoustic echo and noise cancellation feature optimized to hear in noisy environments.
90-Degree Field of View with Mechanical 260-Degree Pan and 130-Degree Tilt
it has a generously wide field of view which covers the audience from all the angles. The pan and tilt functions enhance collaboration to great extent.
10x Lossless Zoom
You will be able to see outstanding detail and clarity of picture displayed on any medium, be it a whiteboard or any other object.
Zeiss Glass Lens With AutoFocus
This high precision lens will focus on objects and people to give a razor sharp resolution wherever the lens points.
Far-end Camera Control
The far-end camera control system of CC3000E will give you the leverage to operate another conference camera’s pan, tilt and zoom functions from a remote location.Learn More
- Tilt adjustable 17” LCD pen display with SXGA resolution providing a clear image that works well with high-resolution LCD projectors.
- Import and Export various files.
- Easy to use technology that Recognizes Your Handwriting or Wireless Electronic Pen that assists with accuracy.
- Control computer applications, write Digital Notes, deliver Interactive Lessons, and Mark Up Web Sites, Documents and Multi-Media files on the display while your audience watches on a large screen.
- Free lifetime updates on included StarBoard Software Suite.
- Stylus Pen
- AAA alkaline dry cell
- USB and Audio Cable
- StarBoard Software
- User Guide
Regular Price: $215.00
Special Price: $159.00
- Interactive Instructor remote with LCD screen and alpha-numeric keypad
- Support for up to 1000 users at a time
- Intuitive Student response pads with unique ID numbers
- Portable Radio Frequency Receiver with 2.4G Hz radio frequency and automatic interference avoidance
- Durable, lightweight, and compact response system
- Built-in QClick software for a variety of test formats from paper-based to oral and PPT, etc.
- Get instant real-time results and responses
- Export and import class lists in Excel format and convert PowerPoint presentations into quizzes with a single click
- Instructor wireless pad
- Response Pad
- Radio Frequency Receiver
Regular Price: $399.00
Special Price: $364.00
- Control your interactive Whiteboard from up to a distance of 30 feet
- Plug and Play interface with wireless USB receiver
- write, point, and click to navigate on the tablet
- Pair up to 50 distinct systems to facilitate Multi-user participation to a single PC
- Enable quick editing with MimioStudio
- Write meeting protocols or lecture notes simultaneously on your tablet
- Hassle free quick installation
- MimioPad tablet.
- USB RF wireless receiver.
- USB mini-B cable (3 ft).
- Pen tip extractor tool.
- 2 replaceable pen tips.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion type battery.
- Optional pen tether.
- 3 CDs containing installers for Windows (MimioStudio 7) in 12 languages; for Mac (MimioStudio 6.21) in English only.
Regular Price: $2,895.00
Special Price: $2,297.00
- Wide 83'' diagonal screen for high-impact lessons
- Multi-user support, simultaneous operation of up to 3 points
- Multi Touch Dynamic Image Control
- Multi-touch operations, use Electronic Pen or fingers
- Built-in stereo speakers
- 2 USB Hub Ports
- Minimized projector reflection with low-glare screen
- Durable, Electronic-Free Surface
- Panaboard Software is included
- Operating Instructions
- Power Cable (10 ft.)
- Electronic Pen
- AAA Battery
- USB Cable (16 ft. 4 7/8 in.)
- 2 Wall mounting plates
- Penpoint (Replacement)
- Software CD-ROM
Regular Price: $2,399.00
Special Price: $1,899.00
- You can write on the images or text.
- Save your drawings/images/edits to an image folder on your PC.
- Built in Network Control software via RJ45 (LAN) connection.
- Projects a clear 80 inch image from 7.7 feet.
- Functions as an Interactive Whiteboard with the mouse allowing you to interact with any interactive software.
- Brightness: 2500 Lumens.
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 XGA (Native).
Regular Price: $1,495.00
Special Price: $1,295.00
- Standard 36"(H) x 51"(W) writing surface
- Black and White printing with built-in thermal printer
- Dual Panel interface
- Direct PC connectivity through a USB connection
- Write, draw, and save board notes to your PC for later reference
- Compressed two board sides print into one A4 size paper
- Share notes on network or distribute them via email
- Thermal Paper
- Markers (black and red)
- USB Cable (10 ft)
- Wall Mounting Equipment (floor stand optional)
Regular Price: $375.00
Special Price: $279.00
- MTG Sync App allows automatic sharing and managing of notes.
- Automatic cropping feature.
- Featuring direct sync with your Android or Apple device.
- Allows the use of Template sheet for organizing useful data.
- Easy handling of the Template sheet via its magnetic backing.
Regular Price: $2,667.00
Special Price: $1,595.00
- Active 78'' Diagonal area
- Traditional markerboard, a magnetic surface, and an interactive whiteboard – three-in-one!
- No Cords, no cables required
- Write and erase with ease using dry-erase markers
- Built with magnetic ceramicsteel
- Bluetooth enabled stylus
- Includes RM Easiteach Software
- No Power adaptor required
- Get three interactive whiteboards simultaneously with Mini Slate
- Bluetooth-enabled stylus
- Moveable magnetic icon strip
- One AAA battery
- Two replacement stylus tips
- Bluetooth receiver for Windows or Macintosh (USB interface)
- PolyVision driver