- Takes interactivity to the next level in classrooms – BrightLink 485Wi allows PC less interaction to create more engaging lessons with multi user interactivity on almost any surface. No drivers required. It also supports auto callibration for hassel free writing on any surface be it the wall or a tabletop.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of interactive color brightness (color light output)1 and 3100 lumens of interactive white brightness (white light output)1
- Interactive - Make almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- Interactive Pens - Annotate and interact with projected images, using the two interactive pens. Users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Ultra-Short Throw Projector - Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected WXGA image can get as large as 100" diagonal with no shadow interference.
- Present Over a Network - Project over a network, for multi-room presentations or to show digital signage
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- HDMI Connectivity - Includes digital, HDMI audio and video connection, for HD quality with just one cable
EPSON Bright Link 485Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector with Mount
Epson Bright Link 485Wi is an impressive ultra-short-throw projector means you can project large, interactive, WXGA images up to 100" without shadow interference. It is an interactive projector with high performance network and interactive pens to integrate functionality into one device. It is a 3LCD projector that supports images projected directly from a DVD/Blu-ray player or document camera without need of computer. This projector has the following characteristics:
Easy installation and quick setup:
It has easy installation with no driver needed for installation as it has auto calibration and convenient tools that include the horizontal keystone correction and Quick corner.
Longer lamp life:
It has up to 4000-hour lamp life with 2x the surface area of previous filters for better protection against dust; cleaning schedule up to 5000 hours.
Can be easily mounted on walls and transforms any wall or table into an interactive learning center. It also projects ultra-bright, ultra-wide WXGA images up to 100" from less than 13" away.
Dual Pen Support:
It has innovative pen technology allows two users to annotate simultaneously, anywhere on the board.
It has build in 16 W speaker, microphone, and audio pass with built-in closed captioning decoder.
It has RJ-45 LAN connectivity for remote audio/video presentations and control; optional wireless capabilities for even greater flexibility and also HDMI digital connectivity for classrooms with the latest devices.
It is a powerful projector plus pen combination provides complete interactive solution without the need for expensive electronic whiteboard and one can project images from I pads, document cameras and Blu-Ray players, or directly on ordinary white boards without ever connecting to a computer.
Two-Year projector limited warranty and 90-day limited warranty for the lamp
What is in the box
- BrightLink 485Wi ultra-short throw, interactive projector
- BrightLink welcome kit
- Quick user's guide
- Electronic user manual
- Projector remote control
- Two (2) interactive pens
- Pen tray
- Two (2) AA batteries (for interactive pens) + battery charger
- Two (2) AA batteries (for remote)
- Power cable
- USB A/B cable
- Interactive driver for Mac
- Epson Easy Interactive Tools
- Network Management Software
- Teamboard Draw! software for Windows and Macintosh
- PrivateLine support card
- Epson road service program
- Password protection sticker
- Installation guide
- Projector template sheet
- Computer/VGA cable
|Lamp||215 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||ECO mode: Up to 4000 hours2, Normal mode: Up to 3000 hours2|
|Zoom Ratio||Digital zoom 1.0 – 1.35x|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Speaker System||16 W monaural|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Power supply||100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz AC|
|Power Consumption||Normal mode: 313 W, Communication on: 7.5 W standby, Communication off: 0.21 W standby, Direct Power On / Off, Instant Off®|
|Dimensions||Excluding feet: 14.5" x 14.8" x 5.7" (W x D x H)|
|Warranty||Two-Year projector limited warranty and 90-day limited warranty for the lamp|
People who viewed "EPSON Bright Link 485Wi Interactive WXGA 3LCD Projector with Mount" also viewd: