- Tilt adjustable 17” LCD pen display with SXGA resolution providing a clear image that works well with high-resolution LCD projectors.
- Import and Export various files.
- Easy to use technology that Recognizes Your Handwriting or Wireless Electronic Pen that assists with accuracy.
- Control computer applications, write Digital Notes, deliver Interactive Lessons, and Mark Up Web Sites, Documents and Multi-Media files on the display while your audience watches on a large screen.
- Free lifetime updates on included StarBoard Software Suite.
- Stylus Pen
- AAA alkaline dry cell
- USB and Audio Cable
- StarBoard Software
- User Guide
Hitachi Interactive Panel T-17SXL is an intuitive touch screen display, perfect for lectures, trainings, and corporate presentations. It brings exceptional clarity and unparalleled user experience with a 17'' high resolution LCD display complete with the StarBoard Software suite, built-in speakers, and interactive tools that can turn any static classroom or meeting hall into a dynamic learning environment.
The interactive panel is exquisitely designed to fit anywhere – on your desktop, lectern, or on a board table and works well with high resolution LCD projectors to facilitate presenter with the option to project display presentations onto a larger screen, simultaneously.
Import and present Microsoft Office files, navigate through Web pages in real time, annotate or mark up documents, applications, image or videos via colored wireless pens, and capture notes for later reference and distribution – all with Hitachi Interactive Panel T-17SXL!
Interactive SXGA resolution LCD display combined with the screen resolution of 1280 x 1240 pixels: allows you to present minute details of the rich media incorporated in your presentation and create highly collaborative learning environment.
Integration with High-Definition LCD Projectors: VGA output can be connected to any Multi-media Projector or other monitor for simultaneous presentation across various screens, regardless of the screen size.
Function Buttons: at the top of the LCD display, there are eight interactive hardware function buttons. These buttons provide instant access to the frequently used functionalities of the panel with just a touch.
Tilt Adjustment and VESA mount: Used to tilt and flex the position of the screen and make it ergonomically convenient to use for the presenter or instructor.
Wireless Pen: The wireless pen is designed to compliment smooth screen and causes no damage to the surface. Pen allows users to navigate through running applications or digital videos, annotate them, and to operate the board with two customizable buttons.
Built-in Speakers: The Hitachi Interactive panel features built-in, ready-to-use speakers, with no cost associated, no installation required.
Incorporated Starboard Software Suite: interactive T-17SXL panels incorporate complete Starboard software suite to optimize your experience with rich features such as:
- User Friendly Toolbar to arrange and save tools to fit your specific needs according to students, specific subjects, or other criterion.
- Import Microsoft Office files (PowerPoint, Word, or Excel), PDF, JPEG, and other formats directly into StarBoard and bring them to life with digital inks, spotlight tools, and other interactive features.
- Increase comprehension of your lessons and illustrate content with a vibrant palette of digital inks, from translucent highlighter to colorful 3D. Mark-up and annotate documents, applications, images, and videos.
- Engage students in cooperative learning, allow two students to write and interact on a lesson/presentation at the same.
- Snap handwritten notes into neat text and search what you wrote in Google™ to pull and present images, articles, and relevant content to further exemplify key spots.
- StarBoard resources include over 5,000 curriculum relevant images and background templates, an online resource center, community forum, and many more. Visit Educator Portal. [Link highlighted to: http://www.hitachisolutions-us.com/starboard/educator_portal/]
- Get high quality educational resources of Cambridge University Press with Hitachi technology to take your courses, presentations, and lectures to a new level.
|Manufacturer Part No.||T17SXL|
|Power supply||40W or less (3W or less in power saving mode) / AC adaptor Input (AC100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz, 1A) Output (DC12V, 5A)|
|Interface||USB interface (USB1.1)|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|Input system||Electromagnetic induction|
|CPU||Pentium 2, 300MHz or higher|
|Operating Systems||Windows Me/2000/XP|
|Memory||128MB or higher|
|Hard Disk||100MB or more available space|
|Resolution||1280 × 1024 (SXGA), 2000 lpi|
|Warranty||1 year warranty|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|