- Activates an area of up to 120'' diagonal with projector support
- Convert any traditional whiteboard into an interactive whiteboard.
- Browse the Mimio Gallery for ready-to-use lesson content.
- Enliven lessons with audio, video and Flash files.
- Record video lessons and audio files
- Import existing lessons from Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Save your whiteboard notes and drawings to your PC
- MimioStudio software
- MimioTeach bar
- MimioStudio software
- MimioTeach stylus
- MimioHub wireless receiver
- USB micro-B cable (5 metres /16 feet)
- 5 V 500 mA USB power supply
- Magnetic mounting bracket
MimioTeach Interactive System puts technology on the whiteboard, not in the whiteboard. The innovative solution saves you from spending dollars on complicated and expensive equipment. You can use a single MimioTeach receiver in multiple classrooms; mount Mimio receiver to your Whiteboard magnetically and it is ready to use, the portable and lightweight device can be moved to a new spot or event easily.
MimioTeach Interactive System also brings MimioStudio software with which you can create interactive, engaging, and student-centered learning content. It encourages active learning and lets you control the flow of the information on your PC, directly from your whiteboard.
You can set-up MimioTeach Interactive System all by yourself in just few simple steps, no technical expertise required. The tiny MimioHub™ wireless receiver plugs into a USB port on your computer and enables automatic integration with the MimioTeach bar and stylus, the MimioVote assessment system and the MimioCapture ink recording system.
|Manufacturer Part No.||1762261|
|Area Activated||120’’ Diagonal|
|Power supply||Connected to computer via USB—0.5 W Stand-alone with AC Adapter 110 V—0.75 W Stand-alone with AC Adapter 220 V—0.9 W.|
|Interface||USB (USB 2.0 compliant) USB Cable—"micro-B" USB connector MimioHub will connect via USB to the PC|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|CPU||Windows compatible PC with Pentium II 750 MHz+ processor or equivalent|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7|
|Memory||512MB or higher|
|Hard Disk||4000 MB or more available space|
|Warranty||2 years, extended to 5 years|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|