- Suitable for interactive meetings – No need to use flip cart or traditional whiteboard in your meeting. The digital tools of EPSON Bright Link Pro 1410Wi allow you to insert images ortemplates on almost any surface. You can also add new pages to your documents, presentation and more.
- Interactive - Makes almost any smooth, lightly-colored surface interactive with BrightLink solutions.
- PC-Free Annotation - Annotate without any device at all by using the built-in, PC-free tools.
- Bright and Colorful - Features 3100 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3100 lumens of white brightness (white light output)
- Iprojection App Compatible - Wirelessly project from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android mobile device. Transfer files to and from your mobile devices.
- Wireless Ready - High-speed LAN module for easy connection to notebooks or mobile devices
- WXGA - High-definition 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
EPSON Bright Link Pro 1410Wi Meeting Room Productivity Tool with Wall Mount
EPSON Bright Link Pro1410Wi meeting room productivity tool eliminates the need for individual meeting tools it is the perfect digital whiteboard that can help you save time and money. It's easy to use because it works like an appliance, without a computer. Now your meetings will be more efficient, and sharing notes and action items will be effortless. It has the following characteristics that set it apart.
It is a digital whiteboard that can be used from any wall for an interactive surface and you can insert images, templates and add notes to your presentations. It is a versatile tool that can be used to walk in and start giving presentations without the hassle of a computer.
Present, annotate and edit
Now you can annotate as you present and reduce your pre- and post-meeting work with built-in editing tools and a host of innovative, user-friendly tools. Then save, print or email your notes and content, eliminating the need for time-consuming, post-meeting summary statements.
It displays images and creates an interactive area from 59” to 100”; install in a meeting room or transport from one office to another.
Video conference tools:
Easily share ideas with remote participants and work together in real time; includes Split Screen functionality and also share content and invite comments with annotation tools that work simultaneously for both local and remote participants.
Network and wireless compatibility:
It can project content from mobile devices with the Epson Iprojection app and Network Projection utility. It is easy to install software with no need for computers to connect, and no learning curve to master.
The Bright Link 1410Wi has Color Brightness: 3100 lumens and White Brightness: 3100 lumens
What is in the Box
- BrightLink Pro 1410Wi interactive projector
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless module
- Quick user's guide
- Power cable
- USB A/B cable (x3)
- Electronic user manual
- Interactive driver for Mac
- Epson EASY Interactive Tools
- Network Management software
- Projector remote control
- Control pad
- Pen case
- Two (2) interactive pens
- Two (2) AA batteries (for interactive pens) + battery charger
- Two (2) AA batteries (for remote)
- Two (2) AA batteries (for control pad)
- PrivateLine support card
- Epson Road Service program
Two-Year projector limited warranty and 90-day limited warranty for the lamp
|Model||BrightLink Pro 1410Wi|
|Lamp||215 W UHE|
|Lamp Life||ECO mode: Up to 5000 hours2, Normal mode: Up to 3500 hours2|
|Zoom Ratio||Digital zoom 1.0 – 1.35x|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 (WXGA)|
|Speaker System||10 W mono|
|Operating Temperature||41° to 95° F (5° to 35° C)|
|Power supply||100 – 240 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||ECO mode: 231 W, Normal mode: 322 W, Communication on: 4.6 W standby, Communication off: 0.20 W standby|
|Dimensions||Excluding feet: 14.5" x 14.8" x 7.5" (W x D x H)|
|Warranty||Two-Year projector limited warranty and 90-day limited warranty for the lamp|