- Control your interactive Whiteboard from up to a distance of 30 feet
- Plug and Play interface with wireless USB receiver
- write, point, and click to navigate on the tablet
- Pair up to 50 distinct systems to facilitate Multi-user participation to a single PC
- Enable quick editing with MimioStudio
- Write meeting protocols or lecture notes simultaneously on your tablet
- Hassle free quick installation
- MimioPad tablet.
- USB RF wireless receiver.
- USB mini-B cable (3 ft).
- Pen tip extractor tool.
- 2 replaceable pen tips.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion type battery.
- Optional pen tether.
- 3 CDs containing installers for Windows (MimioStudio 7) in 12 languages; for Mac (MimioStudio 6.21) in English only.
MimioPad Wireless Tablet is one of the cutting-edge learning technologies produced by Mimio. It presents out-of-the-box learning environment across classrooms, meeting halls, and auditoriums with quick set-up and installation.
It facilitates a multi-user interaction between students and teachers with a single PC, allowing you to pair up to 50 distinct systems simultaneously. Like other Mimio products it works seamlessly with MimioStudio and enables quick on-the-fly editing.
Create collaborative learning environment and control or navigate an electronic Whiteboard from anywhere, up to a distance of 30 feet.
|Manufacturer Part No.||1747666|
|Area Activated||6.4’’ x 8’’|
|Power supply||3.7 V 700 mAh Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery|
|Interface||RF wireless - 2.4 GHz bidirectional|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|CPU||Windows PC Windows compatible PC with Pentium II 750 MHz+ processor or equivalent Mac PowerPC G4 or better processors or Intel Processors, 700 MHz processor|
|Operating Systems||Windows PC Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7 Mac Macintosh OS X v. 10.4 or higher|
|Memory||Windows PC 512MB or higher Mac 256 MB or higher|
|Hard Disk||Windows PC 400 MB or more available space Mac 200 MB or more available space|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|