Video Conferencing Solutions
Regular Price: $16,795.00
Special Price: $12,199.00
- Spectacular (80" diagonal) interactive display system
- Remarkable high definition (1920 x 1080) LED display
- Enhanced touch screen response with Optical Imaging Touch Technology
- Features Full Array LED Backlight
- Display, annotate, store and share information for future use
- Smooth and easy operation though finger or pen
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software
- Import and export data through direct sharp MFP connectivity (available with PC)
- Supports Dual-Touch interactivity
- Built-in templates, graphs, to-do lists and calendars for streamlining your tasks
- Touch application pad installed on the pen tray allowing easy access to touch pen functions
- Comes with a rolling cart for easy mobility
- Ideal for 24/7 commercial use and in boardrooms academic sectors and conference halls
- 3 year on-site limited warranty
- All-in-one design combines HD video with high-quality audio clarity
- The built-in, full duplex speakerphone and noise-cancelling microphone
- Omni-directional sound and echo cancellation audio
- Remote control and base button control options
- 1080p HD and 30 fps
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync and Skype and works with most other popular unified communications platforms
- UVC H.264 onboard technology and compatible with both PCs and Macs
- High-quality webcam sensor and Logitech RightLight 2 technology Autofocus and a Carl Zeiss quality lens
- A 78-degree field of view and 180-degree video pan
- Camera extender
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Low-light CMOS, adaptive brightness adjustment
- 1080P format for high definition output
- USB2.0 digital interface, driver free installation
- Low CPU utilization
- FPF focus control mode, (locks the focus point image)
- Manual fine-tuning focus via remote
- Compatible with the majority of video conferencing software.
- Supports Linux and Android as well as Mac iOS
- Infrared remote control operation, effective distance 7m
- Support RS232 serial control, and remote control use for 1.2m ~ 7m
- Standard tripod bracket screw holes for easy installation
Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is a professional audio and video conferencing device designed to convert your any room into fully collaborative meeting room. Optimized for 6-10 people and ideal for any size of business, CC3000E gives HD 1080p video quality and comes with a 90-degree field and 10x lossless zoom for enhanced details of a picture. It also has a mechanical 260-degree pan and 130-degree tilt controls for enhanced collaboration. Connect it to your computer or a thin client and get your video conferencing meeting started anywhere. It comes equipped with a multiple features that allow you to benefit from face-to-face crystal clear communication.
Full Room Video Conferencing
Offering the benefits of a full room video conferencing, Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000E is an ideal solution for both enterprises and SMEs. It is affordable than most brands out in the market, easy to maintain, requires no such support or training. The user can run it with any system they are comfortable with and it can run through any existing laptop.
Your Conference Room The Way You Like
The ConferenceCam CC3000E comes with the flexibility to set up the conference room just the way you like with up to 32-foot range between camera and speaker. It comes in three different parts; a camera, the speakerphone and a central hub which is used to connect all other devices together including a PC.
Easy to Use
Users simply need to connect to their PC, Mac or thin client. Connect the ConferenceCam’s USB cable to the laptop and initiate a video conferencing call within the desktop video conferencing application of your choice. With its easy plug and play capabilities it supports call made through any software and is Skype, Cisco Jabber, Vidyo and Microsoft Lync certified.
HD Video Quality and High-Quality Sound
Enjoy life-like full HD 1080p video quality and high quality sound completely synchronized with the picture. The sound is so good that even the audience sitting at a distance of 20 feet from the speakerphone can hear very clearly. CC3000E supports Omni-directional full duplex mics with an acoustic echo and noise cancellation feature optimized to hear in noisy environments.
90-Degree Field of View with Mechanical 260-Degree Pan and 130-Degree Tilt
it has a generously wide field of view which covers the audience from all the angles. The pan and tilt functions enhance collaboration to great extent.
10x Lossless Zoom
You will be able to see outstanding detail and clarity of picture displayed on any medium, be it a whiteboard or any other object.
Zeiss Glass Lens With AutoFocus
This high precision lens will focus on objects and people to give a razor sharp resolution wherever the lens points.
Far-end Camera Control
The far-end camera control system of CC3000E will give you the leverage to operate another conference camera’s pan, tilt and zoom functions from a remote location.Learn More
- Request for Quote
- Large 60-inch flat multi- touch display
- PTZ camera featuring Carl Zeiss optics
- Enhanced audio conferencing with built-in speakers and microphone
- Supports powerful Hitachi starboard software and gesture support
- Wireless keyboard with track pad
- Wireless tablet for remote sharing
- Pre-installed Windows 7 Professional powered by an Intel Core i5 computer
- Optional mobile cart with a tray for keeping input devices
- Allows simultaneous H.323, SIP, Skype and Google Talk video conferencing