- 8’’ x 5’’ effective writing area with high resolution
- Built with 2.4G Hz advanced RF Technology
- Quick and User friendly interface
- Recharge battery via a simple USB connection with your computer
- Built in LCD indicator panel
- Intuitive express keys controls page Up/Down and adjusts volume
- Flow! Software allows collaboration with Doc Camera, Camcorder, and Firewire
- Export notes and annotate into a variety of formats including PPT, PDF, JPEG and HTML
- Energy saving top-notch interactive stylus
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
- The QOMO QIT30 RF Wireless Tablet is a breakthrough 2.4G wireless solution and interactive technology that allows you to connect and collaborate with people in the classroom or the boardroom meeting. You can set-up and use multiple tablets at a time in the same vicinity without any crossover interference or noise. The advanced RF technology allows instructors to move about liberally in the classroom, meeting hall, or the presentation space - They no longer have to be tethered to the front.
- Sleek and modern QOMO QIT30 RF wireless tablet makes communication feasible on-the-go and introduces a new dynamics to the classroom lectures and presentations. It inspires creativity and lets you draw, write notes, annotate, edit images, and navigate computer applications without being attached to a computer or a desktop.
- The wireless tablet communicates and integrates with a variety of software applications including
- QOMO’s interactive Flow! Software to interact with, capture, and annotate files as well as motion video,
- RM Easiteach software for efficient learning and collaboration with course specific customized toolbar and interactive features
- StarrMatica and Math Buddy to offer greater flexibility
- Annotate and write: Using the intuitive stylus, you can annotate your PC applications, write notes, and manipulate presentations. The portable and lightweight interactive wireless tablet makes it a snap to capture meeting notes and mark-up slides while moving about in the classroom. The recorded content can be archived in a variety of formats including PPT, PDF, JPEG and HTML to redistribute via email or post to a Web page immediately.
- Interactive Stylus: The energy saving interactive stylus turns on and off automatically and lets you manipulate content on the tablet with precision.
- Rechargeable Battery: The QOMO QIT30 integrates an unparalleled rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery to provide up to 25 hours of continuous cable-free operations. The battery can be recharged via a simple USB connection with your Computer.
- Intuitive Keys: The interactive wireless tablet features 16 programmable macro keys for file linking and function settings and a set of express keys to control Page Up/Down (scroll) and adjust volume level.
- LCD Indicator Panel: Built-in LCD indicator Panel allows you to keep track of your board activities.
- Flow! Software: with intuitive Flow! Software supplied with the board, take advantage of following rich features:
- Integration for classrooms, distance learning, and conferencing
- Vector image format – takes less storage space and makes file transferring easier and faster
- Settings for pen type, line width and color variations made to fit different user preferences
- Teacher friendly tools such as spotlight, shades, rulers, geometry palette, timers and clocks provide a comprehensive package for instructors to engage their audience
- Export files as PDF, PPT, HTML, and JPEG
- Easy toggle between Flow! Software and other applications
- Bring document camera images directly into Flow!
- Available in 27 languages
- Compatible with Window XP/Vista/7/Linux and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
|Manufacturer Part No.||PRODIGY QIT30|
|Area Activated||7.8’’ x 5.9’’|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X 10.2.8 and above|
|Display||Wireless 2.4G RF|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Warranty|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|