- Wide 19" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Display with SXGA, WXGA and XGA resolution
- Write directly into Microsoft Office files or annotate applications, PowerPoint presentations, or even live motion videos
- Exclusive Object Management tool and Electromagnetic Grip pen for accurate and precise communication with the board
- Library of over 5000 images with thumbnail review capability to power search
- Conversion of Handwritten content into digital files
- RM Easiteach Software, Flow!Works software, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy – all in one!
- Professional grade 2.0 Megapixel CMOS imagining engine and high quality precision lens with 10x Optical Zoom
- 2 Wireless pens,
- wall mounting kit
- USB cable
- The QOMO QIT500 is a powerful 19" TFT active matrix electromagnetic wide screen LCD Panel that replaces a standard computer monitor and gives you the ability to write, draw, and annotate presented content. The high-resolution screen can be operated via an interactive stylus or an electromagnetic pen.
- With QOMO interactive display, you can directly into Microsoft Office files, annotate over any running application, presentation, or even live motion video, or draw and sketch images to make learning interactive yet interesting for students as well as teachers. The stylus acts as a mouse for all your software applications and enables recognition and conversion of handwritten content into digital format. The QOMO interactive display offers professional grade 2.0 megapixel CMOS imagining engine and a high quality precision lens with 10X Optical Zoom.
- QOMO partners with RM Easiteach, StarrMatica, and Math Buddy to offer greater flexibility to meet diverse and specific needs of classroom or corporate training environment. Further, bundled with QOMO Flow! Works software, the board becomes remarkably interactive and powerful learning platform and tool for audience of any type.
- Annotate and write: The intuitive QOMO interactive panel design allows you to communicate directly with your content on-the-fly. You can write directly into Microsoft Office files including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint and can annotate over any application or program running on your screen – even a live motion video! It works with Doc Cam, Camcorder, and Firewire equipment to annotate on Live Video.
- Object Management Tool: The QOMO QIT features a full featured object management tool to copy, paste, rotate, zoom, and color objects with ease and in a user-friendly manner.
- Intuitive Views: The feature allows you to conveniently browse and find relevant images from an image library of over 5000 images. The Thumbnail review capability helps you search and locate marked slides quickly.
- Handwriting Recognition: The QOMO QIT500 interactive panel recognizes handwritten objects well and converts them into digital media files for quick sharing, future references, reviews.
- Electromagnetic Pen: The electromagnetic grip pen functions as a mouse and performs actions such as right/left click, strokes, and scrolls etc. The electromagnetic technology makes communication accurate and precise.
- RM Easiteach Software: The Educational software, RM Easiteach makes learning a collaborative experience. With rich media and subject oriented features, it allows teachers and presenters to focus curriculum guidelines and adapt to student behavior and comprehension level in real-time.
- Flow! Software: with intuitive Flow! Software supplied with the board, take advantage of following rich features:
- Integration for classrooms, distance learning, and conferencing
- Vector image format – takes less storage space and makes file transferring easier and faster
- Settings for pen type, line width and color variations made to fit different user preferences
- Teacher friendly tools such as spotlight, shades, rulers, geometry palette, timers and clocks provide a comprehensive package for instructors to engage their audience
- Export files as PDF, PPT, HTML, and JPEG
- Easy toggle between Flow! Software and other applications
- Bring document camera images directly into Flow!
- Available in 27 languages
- Compatible with Window XP/Vista/7/Linux and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
|Manufacturer Part No.||QIT500|
|Area Activated||19" Diagonal|
|Power supply||40 W|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|Coordinate Resolution||1000 lpi|
|CPU||Pentium III 500 MHz or Higher|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/*Mac/*Linux|
|Memory||128MB or More|
|Display||TFT – Electromagnetic|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|