- Superfast Office Micro Cut Paper Shredder
- Highly secure Level 6 Shredder
- Automatic start/stop
- Ideal for use in corporate offices, enterprises, and Government agencies
- Cutting rollers with patented V-groove
- Jam-Free Operations – Reverse button for excess papers
- Huge 20 Gallons Bin
- Broad Feed Opening of 10"
- DoD and NSA/CSI 02-01 approved
- Noise level of 64 db
- The Clary 1200D Micro Cut Office Shredder brings exceptional design in an affordable price for large organizations, businesses, and enterprise users. The 1200D is designed to facilitate and serve organizations with shredding needs of highly secure and confidential documents. The durable and high-speed cutters of the Clary 1200D shredder cuts paper sheets into small particles of 1/5x1/25 inch. The Clary 1200D Office Micro Cut Shredder allows you to shred up to 5-7 sheets in a go at a speed of 26FPM (Feet per minute).
- The unrivaled Micro cut shredder features automated control via Photoelectric cell built Smart Electronic Eye System that sense and conduct auto stop/start operations. The 1200D Office Shredder exhibits a high level of security for confidential documents such as fiscal sheets, personal information, transaction details, and corporate strategies, etc.
- Easy to use interface of the Clary 1200D Office Micro Cut shredder is further enhanced with the introduction of intuitive Reverse Jam button. The innate interface and flexible monitoring saves time and allows your users to be more productive. The ample Bin size of 20 Gallons requires less dumping and is made automated. Built-in LED illuminates if the Bin is occupied or is pulled out of the position, and stops shredding. Thermally protected motor and tested closed tooth wheel drive prevents penetration of dirt and slows wear, increasing the service life of the shredder.
- Electronic Eye: The Electronic Eye is a smart sensor designed using Photoelectric cells to automate the process of shredding. When plugged in with a power source, the electronic eye perceives the availability of papers in the opening feed. The shredder blade starts working if it senses the presence of papers in the feed or else turns to stop. The photoelectric sensing saves time and increase the effectiveness of the shredder.
- Reverse Button to encounter potential Jams: The Clary 1200D Office Shredder features reverse button to prevent unnecessary and unpleasant Paper Jams. When the amount of paper exceeds the suggested limit, the reverse button can be used to overturn excess papers and guard the shredder against the Jam.
- Reasonable Bin Size: The huge 20 gallon bin give you ample space to contain shredded material. Do more shredding and less dumping. The bin eliminates the need of frequent bin removal or dumping. Further, built-in indicator indicates the possible overflow of the bin and stops further shredding until the removal of shredded content.
- High Level Security: The Clary 1200D Micro cut is an advanced and highly secure shredder. It is recommended to dispose of confidential office documents, such as corporate plans, personal livelihood information, fiscal records, and statements, etc. and is DoD and NSA/CSI 02-01 approved
- Thermal Protection: The built-in thermal protection increases the life of the motor and makes it available for use for longer periods. The attuned performance optimizer, driver, is designed to empower shredder usage and let you shred incessantly, without breaks.
- Cutting Rollers: The Clary 1200D also features intuitive cutting rollers with cutting edge, patented V groove. The patented V groove of the cutting rollers is a ground-breaking innovation in terms of shredding equipment. The new, extremely efficient and high-precision cutting mechanism of the V GROOVE enables a considerably higher cutting capacity at the same energy input.
|Manufacturer Part No.||1200D|
|Cut Style||Micro Cut|
|Cut Size||1/5" X 1/25"|
|Shred-able material||Paper sheets|
|Throat size (inch)||10|
|Bin Size (Gallons)||20|
|Waste Bin Type||Pull-out Type|
|Warranty||2 Years of Labor & Parts Warranty|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|