- Energy Smart Power Saving System
- Electronic Power Control for reliable shredding
- 2 separate sets of carbon hardened steel cutters: one for paper and one for optical media shredding
- No waste bags required and features 2 distinct integrated removable bins to separate shredded paper and plastic
- Touch screen control panel brings ease of use
- Shred up to 31 sheets at a time
- Shreds Paper sheets, CDs, DVDs, Credit Cards, Paper Clips, and Staples
- Heavy duty chain drive with steel gears "Super Potential Power Unit" and Metal detection unit
- Automatic Jam prevention
- 24 hours continuous shredding with thermal protected motor
- The KOBRA 310 TS CC4 is an intuitive Cross cut shredder. It brings efficiencies in corporate environment with ergonomic and energy efficient design and features. The KOBRA Departmental Shredder incorporates Electronic Power Control (EPC) System to configure and indicate the potential load a shredder can stand without stoppage or jam. The advanced Energy Smart Power Saving System reduces power loss and machines goes into Stand-by mode after 8 inactive seconds and automatically shuts-off after 4 hours of inactivity. The standby mode is the power save mode where the shredder consumes zero power.
- It can shred Paper Sheets, CDs, DVDs, Credit Cards, and Staples. It features a shredding capacity of up to 31 sheets of paper at a time. The touch screen control panel makes operations comprehensible and easier. If a Paper Jam is observed, the automatic reverse system reverses extraneous amount of paper back into the feed.
- The KOBRA 310TS CC4 has 24 hours continuous duty motor with thermal protection enabled, no duty cycle or cool down time required. The Super Potential Power Unit powered by Heavy duty chain drive with steel gears optimizes operations and makes shredding efficient. The 310 TS also features 2 separate sets of cutting blades and containers for paper and plastic shredding.
- Energy Smart System: The KOBRA 310TS Cross Cut CC4 Shredder features Energy Smart System and makes conservation of valuable energy possible. When the shredder remains inactive for more than 8 seconds, the Energy Smart System turns on Standby Power Save mode automatically and the energy consumption falls to zero. After 4 hours of no operations, the shredder shuts off to avoid power loss.
- Electronic Power Control (EPC): The Electronic Power Control unit illuminates the status of load on the shredder. The EPC gives heads-up command in case a potential jam is observed.
- Touch Screen Panel: Intuitive touch screen control panel makes monitoring of the shredder a snap. The user can control and conduct shredder operations with simple touch gestures. The illuminated optical touch screen control panel adds ease of use.
- Carbon Hardened Steel Knives: The KOBRA 310 TS CC4 Shredder features two separate cutting blades: one for paper shredding and the other for shredding CD-ROMs, DVDs, and Staples, etc. The carbon hardened steel knives remain unaffected of shredding hard material such as staples and paper clips and with low power consumption, allows for shredding loads of material.
- Super Potential Power System: The Super Potential Power System is designed using powerful steel gears and sturdy metal chain drive system to make shredder operations reliable and superior in performance.
- Automatic Jam Reverse System: The KOBRA 310 TS CC4 Cross Cut Shredder incorporates Automatic Jam reverse system. When the amount of material into the shredder exceeds the recommended limit, the system puts machine into an auto reverse mode to reject extra amount of paper.
- Metal Detection System: The shred guard, metal detection system, indicates when the metal is accidently inserted into the feed opening of the shredder and stops shredding to prevent damage to the cutting blades. Integrated optical indicator illuminates when a metal object is observed.
|Manufacturer Part No.||310TSCC4|
|Cut Style||Cross Cut|
|Cut Size||3/16" x 1 1/2"|
|Shred-able material||Paper, Credit Cards, CD/DVDs, Paper Clips, and Staples|
|Machine Dimensions||38.4"H x 21.2"W x 17.2"D|
|Throat size (inch)||12|
|Bin Size (Gallons)||36|
|Jam Prevention Technology||Jam Free|
|Waste Bin Type||Distinct Integrated Detachable Containers|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|