- Optical Media Cross Cut Shredder for Offices
- Shreds CD, DVD, Blue-ray Disc, and Credit Cards into over 3,000 micro-shreds
- Brings auto oiler built-in for smart lubrication
- Efficient Energy Smart Management System
- Carbon Hardened Steel Cutting Heads
- Massive 53 Gallons automated Bin
- Approved Level 6 Shredder for optical media
- Super Potential Power Units and 24 hours continuous Shredding
- Sound Level of 60 dba
- Feed Opening of 5,1 in
- Meets NSA CSS Specifications 04-02
- The KOBRA 400 HS-OM is designed specifically for high Security Shredding of optical media such as CD, DVD (single and dual layer, including 3.15 in. mini disks), Blue-ray Disc, and Credit Cards. It saves event proceedings, recorded meetings, corporate presentations, visual information, and simulations from unauthorized access and pilfering.
- The highest level of Shredding incorporates a cut size of 0.06 x 0.1 in. and shreds an optical media disk into over 3,000 micro-shreds, exceeding the optical media destruction devices guidelines and the ASIO T4 standards for Top secret level destruction of Optical media. The KOBRA 400 HS-OM is an Office Level 6 Shredder approved by NSA CSS for secured shredding of highly sensitive office and personal optical media discs and CDs. The High Security smart cut Shredder is ideal for use in Government, Military, and Enterprise organizations with volume shredding needs on regular basis and where prevention to information theft and unauthorized access is critical. The Classified Level 6 shredder complies with NSA CSS Specifications 04-02 for High Security Shredding and being in used by the US Dept. of States, the CIA, and the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Using Super Potential Power Unit driven with heavy duty chain drives and sturdy steel gears, KOBRA 400 HS-OM maximizes power output, increases disc capacity, and optimizes Shredder performance for non-stop 24 hours shredding. The thermal protected motor remains impassive of regular use.
- To make lubrication easier and faster, the KOBRA 400 HS-OM Office Shredder features built in auto-oiler. Oil Reservoir is held inside the cabinet using specialized mounting brackets and performs lubrication based on amount of shredding at regular intervals. The massive 53 Gallons auto enabled bin makes disposal of shredded content less frequent and hassle-free. With built-in detection system the shredders stops shredding when the bin is full, automatic detects unavailability of shred-able material, or a potential jam is observed.
- Optical Media Shredding - The KOBRA 400 HS-OM is optimized for shredding optical media devices such as CD, DVD, Blue-ray Disc, and credit cards. It shreds an optical media disk into over 3,000 micro-shreds.
- Oil reservoir and auto lubrication mechanism - The standard oil reservoirs is held in a special mounting bracket inside the shredder cabinet and the auto mechanisms oils shredder in specific time intervals based on the usage. The automated lubrication keeps shredder clean and maximizes performance. The reservoir can be refilled conveniently.
- Power Save Mode with Energy Smart Management System: The KOBRA 400 HS-OM Office Shredder comes built-in with the Energy Smart Management System. The system is designed environment friendly and reduces loss of unnecessary power. When in stand-by mode, the shredder consumes zero power and an optical illuminated signal indicates the Power Save/Stand-by mode.
- Classified Level 6 Shredding: The KOBRA 400 HS-OM Mid-Size Shredder is optimized for highly secure level 6 shredding. Due to approved protection from information theft and unauthorized access, the KOBRA 400 HS-OM is used by many Government and Military bodies. The KOBRA 400 HS-OM Shredder can be used to cut sensitive fiscal records, corporate tenders, agreements, business communication records, and other personal information, etc., stored in the form of Optical media such as videos, presentations, simulation, and programs, etc.
- 24 Hours Continuous Duty Motor: The KOBRA 400 HS-OM Office Shredder incorporates a dual motor drive technology powered by two Super Potential Power Units to deliver maximum Shredding Capacity in less time. The thermal protected motor runs for longer hours and can perform 24 hours continuous job for volume shredding needs.
- Carbon Hardened Cutting Knives: The Carbon Hardened cutting knives are integral in the High Security Mid-size KOBRA 400 HS-OM Shredder. The intuitive cutting shafts can shred 2,550 disks per hour based on how quickly the disk can be fed.
- Huge 53 Gallons Bin: The Mid-Size Cross Cut Shredder comes with the huge 53 Gallons Shred bin for quick disposal of shredded content. The Intuitive bin supports simple operations and when the waste bin is detected out or the bin door is open, the shredder stops automatically and indicates with an illuminated light signal.
- Electronic Eye: The Electronic Eye incorporated in the KOBRA 400 HS-OM offers auto Start/Stop operations. The photo-electric Electronic control mechanism detects the availability of optical media in the Feed Opening and runs or stops automatically as required, without manual interference.
- Jam Prevention: The built in Stand-by and Reverse switch prevents time-consuming jams and indicates potential hazards in advance. If the amount of shred-able inserted exceeds machine capacity, the machine stops, turns on stand-by mode, and reverses sheets automatically.
- Quick Portability: Mounted on casters, the KOBRA 400 HS-OM Office shredder is made for effortless and swift portability from one place to another in large or mid size offices.
- Space Saving Design: The intuitive design of the KOBRA 400 HS suggests space saving. Computer forms top shelf is designed to save office space and can be used as a storage space for paper sheets, CD/DVD, optical discs and documents.
|Manufacturer Part No.||400 HS-OM|
|Cut Style||Cross Cut|
|Cut Size||3/50 x 1/10|
|Shred-able material||Paper, Staples, and accidental Paper Clips, optical media|
|Run/Cool down Time||Run time: Continuous|
|Throat size (inch)||5|
|Bin Size (Gallons)||53|
|Waste Bin Type||Reusable Cloth Bag|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|