- Pen tip sensor with a sensitivity of 2048 levels of pressure
- Large format 21.3’’ screen surface
- Built on Infrared Technology captures the slightest nuance of pen pressure
- Intuitive pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips along with Toggle buttons
- Sixteen ExpressKeys™ to improve access
- Reclines from 10° to 65°, allowing you to find your most comfortable working position
- 1600 x 1200 pixel resolution brings high-quality visual experience
- Cintiq 21UX Interactive Pen Display
- Grip Pen
- Pen Stand
- Display Stand
- Five Replacement Pen Nibs
- DVI-I to VGA cable adapter
- DVI-I to DVI-D cable adapter
- AC Power Adapter
- Power Cable
- Rotation Lock Screws (4)
- Bearing hub recess cover plate and screws
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual
- Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
- Application DVD
- The cutting-edge Cintiq 21UX combines the power of a color LCD screen with foremost pen input ability to allow media professionals, designers, creative personnel, and photographers to collaborate effectively with the rich media content. The 21.3’’ screen surface of the large format makes communication and interaction more spontaneous, simple, and ingenious.
- The new Cintiq 21UX gives you even more control over the pressure-sensitive pen effects such as line weight, opacity, and exposure by perceiving a pressure of 2048 levels at a time. The ergonomically designed pen features a lesser activation force with a new tip sensor and allows you to capture and identify the most delicate nuances of pressure.
- The second Generation ambidextrous design of the Cintiq 21UX presents an intuitive pair of rear-mounted Touch Strips along with Toggle buttons. On each strip, you can get instant control of up to four application-specific Touch Strip functions such as brush size, zooming, scrolling and canvas rotation etc. Sixteen ExpressKeys™ (eight on either side of the display) boost productivity by providing quick access to frequently used keyboard shortcuts and modifier keys.
- New Pen Tip Sensor: The new Cliniq 21UX features a new pen tip sensor with a sensitivity of 2048 levels of pressure. The extended detection range allows for greater control over the screen navigation and workflow.
- Ergonomic Touch sensitive Pen: The Cintiq Grip Pen has a contoured look and it offers an alternative to a mouse. You can program frequently used functions and commands into the pen with the programmable side switches. The ergonomically designed pen comes with three different nibs to satisfy your various needs and give you an ultimate control over the screen:
- Standard Nib for the right balance of control and longevity for extensive everyday use.
- Stroke Nib that includes a dual-action spring to simulate a natural brush-like feel.
- Felt Nib to replicate the sensation of using a felt-tip marker by creating just the right amount of surface friction.
- ExpressKeys™: The board includes 16 programmable ExpressKeys™ to provide instant access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts, and pop-up menus.
- Touch Strips: Two finger-sensitive Touch Strips operate as natural ways to control up to 4 different functions per application such as zooming, scrolling, brush size and canvas rotation.
- Edge-to-Edge Flat Surface: The Cintiq 21UX has an absolutely flat surface to allow the pen and hand to glide conveniently over the screen. This means that artists and designers can use guides and drawing tools such as French curves, protractors, rulers, and templates directly on the Cintiq 21UX surface.
- Screen Adjustment: To suit and compliment your natural arm movements, you can rotate your display 180° in either or recline the stand from 10 to 65°. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy, while locking handles ensure that the display stays in your selected position.
- Driver Software: Create universal settings or change your display settings based on use to maximize productivity and increase efficiency using Tablet Driver Software. With user friendly interface, you can customize the feel of your pen, make access to your favorite keystroke combinations easier and faster, and leverage flexible mapping options to optimize your work environment.
|Manufacturer Part No.||DTK-2100|
|Area Activated||22.1" x 16.6"|
|Power supply||100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|Technology||Patented electromagnetic resonance method|
|CPU||Mac or PC platforms|
|Note||Terms and Conditions may apply|