- 21.5" IPS display with full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and wide viewing angles
- Cordless and battery-free pen with 2 side-switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- 5 user-assignable ExpressKeys to access common functions or tools
- Integrated USB hub with 2 USB ports to provide easy access to your favorite USB devices
- Internal scaler will take video input signals in different resolutions and display them in their native resolution and aspect ratio
- Built-in DVI-I pass-thru connector handles either digital or analog input and allows mirroring directly from the pen display to a projector or another display
- HDCP compliant
- Completely flat, textured, anti-glare surface
- Adjustable stand that allows for 15 to 72 degrees of incline
DTK-2241 interactive pen display:
The DTK-2241 interactive pen display is a premium communication tool. The impressive 21.5” LCD with high resolution and wide viewing angle provides a large touch display for users to work on. It is optimal for streamlining the electronic documents workflow within education, healthcare and business settings. Mark up and annotate presentations or lesson plans for interactive teaching; complete electronic forms using digital ink; and capture signatures directly in documents. Five customizable Express Keys provide additional convenience by offering easy access to shortcuts and commonly used functions.
Interactive pen display:
The DTK-2241 has an interactive pen display with adjustable stand which is cordless and battery-free pen with 2 side-switches, 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity. It also has a pen holder attachment and pen tether.
Easy Installation and features:
It can easily be installed and used and it comes with DVI-DVI and DVI-VGA video cables, USB data cable AC power adapter (universal) and CD with driver software, user’s manual. It also has a quick start guide.
|Manufacturer Part No.||DTK-2241|
|UPC Code||753218 991508|
|Area Activated||18.7” x 10.5” (475.2mm x 267.3mm)|
|2-screen Compressed Copying||No|
|CPU||PC and Mac|
|Operating Systems||PC: Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista or XPTM. DVI or VGA connector, USB port, and CD-ROM drive Macintosh®: OS® X 10.6.8 or later. DVI or VGA connector, USB port, and CD-ROM drive|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 (Full HD)|
|Dimensions||22.3" w x 15.2"h x 2.2"d (566.0mm x 385.0mm x 55.5mm)|